Australia is as much as I can narrow it down!

Standard coil advise please

Hey guys,

Sorry yet again for Noobie questions in advance, waiting on my cool fire 1 and PT2 with aero base to arrive, just wondering what coils would be best, currently on 100% vg juice from fuzion and have a fair bit of 80/20 pg/vg from MBV left too but will probably be staying with vg juice in future. Don't seem to have an issue with not wicking properly on genuine kanger heads but that on a vv/vw device, but haven't really got my head around what's best for what juices / tanks etc and why!?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oecken View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry yet again for Noobie questions in advance, waiting on my cool fire 1 and PT2 with aero base to arrive, just wondering what coils would be best, currently on 100% vg juice from fuzion and have a fair bit of 80/20 pg/vg from MBV left too but will probably be staying with vg juice in future. Don't seem to have an issue with not wicking properly on genuine kanger heads but that on a vv/vw device, but haven't really got my head around what's best for what juices / tanks etc and why!?
    Im running a similar setup, an MVp2 and a VV Version 3, one with a PT2 with airflow valve, one with mini pt2.. i find 1.8ohm coils firing at 3.7 volts is my sweet spot for the premade coils, i have wicking issues with 80vg/20pg mixes from mtbaker, i remove the little rubber piece on the stem of the coils i find that helps.

also u may wanna watch this, about building your own protank micro coils
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrvwOf13U-s
    Last edited by nukem; 09-05-14 at 08:37 PM.

Australia is as much as I can narrow it down!
    Quote Originally Posted by nukem View Post
    Im running a similar setup, an MVp2 and a VV Version 3, one with a PT2 with airflow valve, one with mini pt2.. i find 1.8ohm coils firing at 3.7 volts is my sweet spot for the premade coils, i have wicking issues with 80vg/20pg mixes from mtbaker, i remove the little rubber piece on the stem of the coils i find that helps.

also u may wanna watch this, about building your own protank micro coils
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrvwOf13U-s
    Sweet Cheers mate, it's strange the 100% vg fuzion juice hasn't given me any problems just yet, I always flip the rubber grommet as I was getting pissed off with my evods gurgling all the time so maybe that helps? il have a look at the vid but I've been living out of a backpack travelling and working the world for 4 years now and weight, space and spare time is at a premium lol