Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Disposables

Disposables

Short story long...

I've resisted getting a disposable e-cig much like I have resisted getting a pod coffee machine, but I got the latter and now thinking about the former...

a 4-5 hour car journey to Melbourne is immanent and typically I would smoke my way to Melbourne averaging a cigarette every half hour...

Currently I have an MVP and a VTR but i don't think it's as safe to use while driving compared to a ciggalike. I also have a VOLT rechargeable which is ok but requires a reasonable amount of prep time to fill carts and charge batteries (which seem to run out quick)....essentially I am a convenience slut and seriously thinking that these types of journeys warrant a disposable or at least an automatic with good battery life and juice capacity.

So I ask,

Is there a great disposable that I don't know about?

What is the best rechargeable automatic on the market right now?

Is there any way to get a disposable with nic in 3-4 working days? or a great automatic domestically which i can fill easily?

and should I just be less lazy?

thanks in advance for your consideration in this matter
    susie canasta likes this.
    "Clicking 'like' on a Facebook page is not activism, even if you COMMENT IN ALL CAPS" -CJ Bowerbird

AVF Regular
    Fatman and emissary like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EnFlaMEd View Post
    oooh that's the ticket
    "Clicking 'like' on a Facebook page is not activism, even if you COMMENT IN ALL CAPS" -CJ Bowerbird

emissary, I imported some disposables for myself from China (wont help you now obviously), but they are fully usable and hot the spot, when you need something simple. I did get them with 24mg nic though, which helps. Plus they are soft tip and resemble the appearance feel of a cigarette.

I actually have one that I started using about 5 months ago that still works fine.
    emissary likes this.

AVF Regular
    I live about 3 1/2 hours out of Melbourne, regularly use a mech/provari and a kayfun or a clearo, never had an issue. I think they're safer than ciggies when driving, no lighting needed, no ash, no fuss. Plus a battery should last the whole trip and if it has a decent sized tank there is no need to refill.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EnFlaMEd View Post
    OK but US $69.99!!! You could do the same with a pass through battery and a 12v/USB adapter. Total cost, Less than $30.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

without sounding like your mum

stop driving every 2 hours or so
    get out of the car, have a leak,buy a drink, whatever.
    then swap bats and whatever

that way you reduce you chances of crashing your car and upsetting your family(and the ones of those you hit)
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

Australia is as much as I can narrow it down!
    Quote Originally Posted by sc_rufctr View Post
    OK but US $69.99!!! You could do the same with a pass through battery and a 12v/USB adapter. Total cost, Less than $30.
    Exactly what I was thinking, my itaste vv/vw is perfect for the car, and I've driven 8000k around OZ in the last 7 weeks...
    sc_rufctr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by originalglenn View Post
    without sounding like your mum

stop driving every 2 hours or so
    get out of the car, have a leak,buy a drink, whatever.
    then swap bats and whatever

that way you reduce you chances of crashing your car and upsetting your family(and the ones of those you hit)
    yeeaah...ok maybe my wizzing past the world to get from A to B needs to be reviewed. one of those dual USB things for the ciggarette lighter would probably solve things a bit...

thanks. i like a bit of sense knocked into me.
    susie canasta and sc_rufctr like this.

AVF Regular
    Trust me when I say you won't go through an 18650 driving 5 hours and if you do there are traffic lights or pulling over for 2 minutes to swap batteries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast