Aspire maxi nova problems

Got 4 of these 2 x genuine ones from MBV and 2 x Vape only ones. The problem is they do nothing but leak. If I leave them in my stand I get a puddle outa the bottom. The Vape only ones are the worst. Change coils and clean them up and it makes no difference.

Driving me nuts, I like the way they produce vapour but I am having more success with my iClear 30 and i16's at the moment.

What am I doing wrong and has anybody else had this problem.

Any advise would be appreciated. They get such great reviews everywhere.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

Jas
    AVF Regular
    You really must ensure that the aspire BDC coil is screwed on as tight as it goes, also when you unscrew the bottom base to refill or for whatever reason you again make sure that the coil is screwed down nice and snug becasue sometimes when you unscrew the bottom base you dont relise that the coil head has come loose and just screw it back on, which then will make it leak and flood.
    Also with the aspire maxi's there is no airflow on the bottom base so if you are flush mounting it on a devive like a provari or something similar, (without airslots) the pressure and vacum of your liquid when you take a toot will flood and leak. So just also keep that in mind as to what device you are using it on, and that it must have suffeciant airflow. However you could just have a dud head.

1. Ensure BDC coil is always screwed on tightly, that also goes for checking it everytime you unscrew the bottom base to refil/clean e.t.c. Just finger tighten it all the time.
    2. Make sure the device you are using it on has proper airflow as the maxi apsires do not have a built in AFC like the Nautilus.
    3. Could just be a dud coil, or something simple, like everything is not it proper order when fully assemneled.

I would go trhough all of those steps, check and recheck untill you are satisfified it is properly assembled and then give it another go.

When working properly the Aspire BDC coils produce amazing flavour, vaper, and TH.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Yeah I agree Jas when they are working properly they are great. However I have done everything you mentioned and its still the same. I'm mainly using them on my MVP 2.0 so airflow is no problem.

What gets me is that its all 4 of them doing it to varying degrees. I have even fitted a new coil nice and tight after checking the seals etc. Then let it sit in my stand without even using them and they still leak. The new coils are from 2 different suppliers and from what I can tell they are genuine items.

My Aspire ET-s are fine and don't generally give me any problems.
    I have even ordered 2 iClear 30s out of frustration last night from Fasttech when I was ordering a Kayfun lite.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....