Like Tree21Likes
  • 15 Post By Spyro
  • 2 Post By MeeZoiD
  • 3 Post By Blaktop
  • 1 Post By LNB

Thread: My homemade vape case

My homemade vape case

Hard as I've tried I havent been able to find a proper case to safely hold enough stuff for a whole day, or maybe a weekend away from my vape cabinet and chargers.
    Without being bigger than it needs to be ofcourse, otherwise I may as well get a whole bag.

So I had this old watch case lying around, and I thought I'd have a go at making a vape case out of it, with the help of my wife who knows her way around spotlight and sewing machines

stupidly I didnt take a photo of the inside before, probably because I didnt think we'd have any success, but here's what it looks like now

Not jeans pocketable by any means, but definitely jacket pocketable, and with some careful planning and arranging it can probably hold enough supplies for close to a week.

easily holds 3 mods with their atties, four extra 18650s, a couple of U-cans or simliar, and/or my emergency coil building kit
    DONT DRIP AND DRIVE!

Very nice !!! I've been looking for a while aswell & was going to pull the trigger on this > Kincrome 210 x 170 x 90mm Small Safe Case I/N 5810291 | Bunnings Warehouse , but wasn't sure it would be big enough... LOL
    steve.c and Spyro like this.

The case looks awesome, well done

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

Thats awesome....

Im still trying to find one that will house a 18500 nemmie and juice bottle for work.
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeZoiD View Post
    Very nice !!! I've been looking for a while aswell & was going to pull the trigger on this > Kincrome 210 x 170 x 90mm Small Safe Case I/N 5810291 | Bunnings Warehouse , but wasn't sure it would be big enough... LOL
    Those sizes might be the external size of the case not internal, my Vamo V5 in 18650 mode with an Iclear30 is 212mm, I don't have my SVD with me but it's bigger than the Vamo so neither would fit unfortunatly. Any mech mod should fit into the case without a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Those sizes might be the external size of the case not internal, my Vamo V5 in 18650 mode with an Iclear30 is 212mm, I don't have my SVD with me but it's bigger than the Vamo so neither would fit unfortunatly. Any mech mod should fit into the case without a problem.
    Good to know... I was holding out until more of my hardware arrives before i size up the case, personally i'd rather a smaller case & have to pull the atty off the mod to fit ;-)

Again, very nice case Spyro !

thanks guys
    Unfortunately it wasnt very well constructed to begin with and it looks like it won't last for years or anything like that, but it should be fine until I find something else.
    DONT DRIP AND DRIVE!

AVF Regular
    Not a pocket case but I made this up for three weeks at a time on the road (I'm a tour guide).

The box is $19.95 from SCA and comes with the foam pre-cut into squares with a small retainer.....just cut the retainer to remove the required pieces. It holds full 18650 mods minus atty (other holes for the attys) plus a number of juices/flavours, 3 50ml bottle and 100ml bottle of VG, PG and nic base. When I go away I take my SID, VTR, 2 Protanks, 3 evods and three Vision spinners.
    Last edited by Blaktop; 16-05-14 at 01:39 PM.
    RichoVonBlack, Spyro and MeeZoiD like this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    B&W International Tool Cases. Hergestellt in Deutschland. The Type 10 case will fit all 18650 mods with the atomizer attached. Much higher quality than what you'll buy in Bunning

RichoVonBlack likes this.

I kinda like having them flat on the foam as opposed to sticking them in deep - so I've been looking for a laptop case style pelican-esque case.

OP's mod is awesome! Looks classy and is super space efficient. Looks very detailed and well done