Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Clearomizer

AVF Regular

Clearomizer

kr808d-1_e-smart2.jpg
    G'day everyone,
    I was just wondering how these clearomizers work. I notice that the wick is only at the top, does that mean i have to keep inverting my vape pen to ensure that the wick gets some juice on it? If i leave it upright and all the juice settles, say if its half full, does that mean if i vape it i'll just burn the coil and be vaping burnt wick instead of juice? Thanks for any insight, seems a bit silly if thats the case, i'm hoping they work better than that because if not then i've probably ruined mine. Thanks
    *I Use Clones*

with the top coils that I use the wicks go all the way to the bottom , , I wonder why it's designed like that ?

AVF Regular
    bump! i believe they are top coil but i'm not sure.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    Your wicks need to be saturated or you will get dry hits.
    Honestly, they look cheap and nasty - I recommend you get something better

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
    Your wicks need to be saturated or you will get dry hits.
    Honestly, they look cheap and nasty - I recommend you get something better
    Im having great trouble deciding what spare clearomizers to get for my ego-t. I dont want to spend heaps on fancy stuff i just want a good solid dependable clearomizer that i can buy a few of to have in reserve.

Can anyone help as Im going round in circles trying to decide!
    Any help is greatly appreciated

AVF Regular
    Try Evods. Buy a 5 pack and 2 packs of replacement coils. They are a good, fuss free (as much as vaping can be) budget, well received clearo.
    KangerTech EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer
    or go the whole hog and grab a nautilus Nautilus with several spare coils.

What you have is a short wick CE4 style clearo - great to start with, but.... there are better ones out there.

Protanks are good as well KangerTech Ecigarette

..there are other vendors as well.....

and this is just to start....

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaperash View Post
    Im having great trouble deciding what spare clearomizers to get for my ego-t. I dont want to spend heaps on fancy stuff i just want a good solid dependable clearomizer that i can buy a few of to have in reserve.

Can anyone help as Im going round in circles trying to decide!
    Any help is greatly appreciated
    If you have a ego battery i would recommend the aspire ET-S it holds 2.5ml of juice, pyrex glass tube with an outer metal sleeve and 2 viewing windows so you can see your juice. It is ego threaded and has 2 air-holes on the base for good airflow. It will screw straight onto your ego battery and make proper connection.

you can find these aspire ET-S, BDC's here Genuine Aspire ET-S BDC Clearomizer and you can find the replacement coils for them here Aspire BDC Replacement Coil | VapeKing

I would recommend these over any clero out there in the market today. Great value for money, good flavour,vaper and TH. They are dual coil so with a standard ego battery i would recommend getting the 1.8ohm replacement heads.
    remi1au likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    I havn't tried evods .. But my out and about take to work etc clearo is the Aspire ET-S.
    No leaks, glass lined, fuss free, good vape
    Jas likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

LNB
    AVF Regular
    +1 for the evod and protank. Buy a couple of each a few boxes of coils. Great thing is they use the same coil heads.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    I havn't tried evods .. But my out and about take to work etc clearo is the Aspire ET-S.
    No leaks, glass lined, fuss free, good vape
    +1 for the aspire ET-S, for out and about a silver MVP 2.0 with a silver ET-S to match is a perfect setup. Battery life on the MVP will lat for days, easy to put in your pocket and the ET-S sits nice and snug. Only thing to be weary off is make sure you don't let the juice get to low. Refill when its slightly above the coil head to prevent gurgling and leaking.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast