Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fogger V4 now is Fogger V4.3

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Fogger V4 now is Fogger V4.3

Hi all,

I am posting this thread just to let you know that Fogger V4 is not any more. From now on all Foggers will be Fogger v4.3 which i received from fasttech and let me tell you they are total rubbish.
    They are rubish because there is no horizontal chanels any more like on the original version and vertical chanels a lot smaller as well.

I hope this will help some of you not to spend your money in my opinion rubish atomizer.

Ps. If you want more information on this go to fastech forum and you will see a thread regarding all this problems.

Regards,

I've heard the same thing... Also been hearing that the 4.3 is what's getting shipped to everyone outside of Fasttech... I hope this is not true & thevapercaper's inbound batch is still the 4.2

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeZoiD View Post
    I've heard the same thing... Also been hearing that the 4.3 is what's getting shipped to everyone outside of Fasttech... I hope this is not true & thevapercaper's inbound batch is still the 4.2
    They have already arrived and mines been posted and due at my place today. Better get on it and see if there's any left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter03 View Post
    They have already arrived and mines been posted and due at my place today. Better get on it and see if there's any left.
    The first batch (your fogger) sold out fast... I'm waiting on the second batch

Need to clarify something... Although the FT fogger4 has pictures & description of 4.2 the current model 4.3 is a good unit & vapes well... The only major difference i noticed is that the tank is alot smaller (due to larger deck), just over 3ml (not 6ml) So basically a 22mm Aqua ;-) ... Also if you want this RBA its cheaper at thevapercaper & you get to support a local at the same time... Its a win , win IMO

AVF Regular
    The one I got from vapercaper is 4.3 I think. Very small wick channels and useless airflow control. Disappointed....

Quote Originally Posted by centron-sg1 View Post
    The one I got from vapercaper is 4.3 I think. Very small wick channels and useless airflow control. Disappointed....
    Agree, I was disappointed when it arrived as i was expecting 4.2... Since then i decided to give it a build & see how she vapes... Small channels don't seem to be a prob as i havn't had a dry hit in 3 tanks running a 0.8ohm... Airflow adjustment is useless however for me i'm always fully open but yeah totally agree.

edit - Shooter03 has both 4.2 & 4.3 so i'm interested to see how they vape side by side... Either way i don't see the 4.2 making a come back... But u never know there probably working on 4.4 & 4.5 & 4.6 LOL
    Last edited by MeeZoiD; 23-05-14 at 04:40 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeZoiD View Post
    Agree, I was disappointed when it arrived as i was expecting 4.2... Since then i decided to give it a build & see how she vapes... Small channels don't seem to be a prob as i havn't had a dry hit in 3 tanks running a 0.8ohm... Airflow adjustment is useless however for me i'm always fully open but yeah totally agree.

edit - Shooter03 has both 4.2 & 4.3 so i'm interested to see how they vape side by side... Either way i don't see the 4.2 making a come back... But u never know there probably working on 4.4 & 4.5 & 4.6 LOL
    I don't have the original V4 just yet, it's in the mail. But with the right build ( see the convo on the vaper caper thread ) the 4.3 should be just fine. I did a 32g 5 wrap on 5/64 drill bit and she came in at 1ohm. Hits like Mike Tyson and plenty of flavour. I'm the same as MeeZoiD in that I like it fully open but the airflow does work ya just gotta have it screwed most the way down, it's like the last couple turns is where all the adjustment is.

Tapin crazy

Well that sucks I was going to order another because this one was so good

AVF Regular
    I just re-wicked my fogger V4.3 like this

http://youtu.be/8OSPnBDGQJc

EPIC!!
    I'm more than happy with it's performance now. Just watch the video and copy what this guy does but do it dual coils and it'll work like a champ. Mad flavour and no dry hits even when chain vaping.

Tapin crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast