AVF Regular

ecom-c questions

hey guys i need a new sleek pv i have been rocking an evic in public and have a dna30 clone on the way through the co-op but i want to get the ecom-c but wondering if anyone has it?

the only reason I'm asking is because i have smaller attys which are in ego threading (pro tank mini 3 ect..) does the kit come with an ego threading adaptor?
    thats really it, unless its horrible and someone could clear that up with me.. and yes i know I'm stupid for wanting an expensive little joyetech when i can get a $5 ego off FT..
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    anyone????
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    The atomiser looks like a very old style device, I fear you will be greatly disappointed with the experience, albeit it looks good.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Found this for you

eCom-C line is 510 and 510/eGo threading

Now I’ll get into each of the batteries. In my pre-production eCom-C starter kit I received there is an eCom-C with a standard 510-threading and an eCom-C Twist with a standard Joyetech eGo threading and 510-threading. Simply put, the (black) eCom-C in the kit can use any 510-threaded device, but only 510-threaded, it cannot use an eGo-threaded device.

While the eCom-C Twist can use both 510 and eGo-threaded atomizers. During my review period I used the atomizers/glassomizers that came with the package as well as an X.Jet Spider and a number of 510-threaded tanks, including a Kanger AeroTank Mini with no problems.

Joyetech eCom-C Electronic Cigarette - A Review | Spinfuel eMagazine
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    yeah i read the review but i am looking at them online and all they seem to look like is the new threaded options... can you refer me to a site that supplies the correct ecom-c with the correct compatibility to work with my new mini pro tank 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Found this for you

eCom-C line is 510 and 510/eGo threading

Now I’ll get into each of the batteries. In my pre-production eCom-C starter kit I received there is an eCom-C with a standard 510-threading and an eCom-C Twist with a standard Joyetech eGo threading and 510-threading. Simply put, the (black) eCom-C in the kit can use any 510-threaded device, but only 510-threaded, it cannot use an eGo-threaded device.

While the eCom-C Twist can use both 510 and eGo-threaded atomizers. During my review period I used the atomizers/glassomizers that came with the package as well as an X.Jet Spider and a number of 510-threaded tanks, including a Kanger AeroTank Mini with no problems.

Joyetech eCom-C Electronic Cigarette - A Review | Spinfuel eMagazine
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Only place I can see that provides both models is the official site

eCom

There are a couple of eu sites, but expensive for the same stuff.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    do i need to buy the starter kit to actually get the ego threading or will the ego threading work with the new revisited threading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Only place I can see that provides both models is the official site

eCom

There are a couple of eu sites, but expensive for the same stuff.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues