Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: magma rda clone

bkb
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

magma rda clone

Anyone got one, looking for opinions and advise. Thanks. BKB.

AVF Regular
    A few here have the clones, I'm sure they will reply when it gets a bit later in the morning. From what I've heard, they are generally pretty well made and give great results if setup properly. This is one of the things on my list too. Infinite Magma RDA

I have two purchased from the vaper caper. Build quality if the infinite clone is good and built one yesterday I am now tinkering with my build to gauge how close the coils should be to the air holes.

Got one from Vaper Caper too. Good dripper, well made. The juice can leak out of the air channels when you drip though. Still working on a solution for this. Worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybum View Post
    Got one from Vaper Caper too. Good dripper, well made. The juice can leak out of the air channels when you drip though. Still working on a solution for this. Worth the investment.
    Haven't had that happen yet though to drip I have taken the top cap off and placed juice accordingly
    bobbavet likes this.

AVF Regular
    Got mine from the vaper caper too. Holds a buttload of juice so I take the cap off when I need to refill ( which is not very often ). Built it at about .6 ohm and it's a flavour king. It's good for when I'm just sitting at the desk mucking around on the mac.
    bobbavet likes this.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

Quote Originally Posted by bkb View Post
    Anyone got one, looking for opinions and advise. Thanks. BKB.
    I got 2 (vapercaper) Magma's, so i could vape & tinker at the same time... LOL... IMO best RDA atm.
    Last edited by MeeZoiD; 01-06-14 at 12:19 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybum View Post
    I was prepared to deal with this should it occur, but I have no more problem than other RDA's that is an inadvertant horizontal or over fill.

I believe the problem with the Magma design is the hols being flush with deck and condensate or over fill going down the air holes.

I was planing on putting some type of sleeve inside the deck holes that sit above flush on the deck.

bkb
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thankyou all for your advise and comments. I have ordered Magma RDA clone and wicks and wires pre made from Fasttech. This will be my first RDA, the last 3 years I have been happy using cartos and cartotanks. I have three left hands that is why I thought it best to get the premade ones. I have ordered 1.5ohm wicks and wires, single and four wicks. 50 of each. To make a single coil on the Magma do I just thread the wires through the positive post or do I need to thread it through both posts, as I'm not sure and don't want to stuff it up on my first try. Any advise much appreciated. BKB.

Congrats on moving onto RBA's... If you were close by i'd give you some kanthal & cotton, FT prefab coil & wick sounds like all kinds of wrong ;-/ But then again i've been suprised before.

Check out this thread --> Magma RDA Builds -- Might be useful to you.
    Last edited by MeeZoiD; 02-06-14 at 04:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast