Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wanted Kayfun style atty with big air hole...

Ok i really like my kayfun. But i need something similar with larger air hole. Im mostly using my trident 2 or omega (single coil) with largest air hole. When i go back to the kayfun its like sucking mud through a straw. I also prefer lung inhale if that helps.
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

A Kayfun 3.1 has an adjustable draw. Should satisfy most. Way too loose for me if it is wound out. May I ask why you want a big airhole? Just causes a loss of flavour . Gives you big clouds of tasteless vapour in my opinion. Much more enjoyable if you tone it down a bit and savour the taste of nice quality juice.

Beware! You are talking to an elitist panty hamster.

if airhole already fully open, u could try drilling it out, theres a few good vids on youtube... Personally i prefer the fogger4 for airflow but who doesn't want more (like the atomic, hahaha)

But is it really more? You make big clouds (yay!) but the taste of the juice is shit, muted severely. What's the point really?

Quote Originally Posted by second_chance View Post
    But is it really more? You make big clouds (yay!) but the taste of the juice is shit, muted severely. What's the point really?
    Depends on the coil, wick & juice IMO ... More importantly how one likes to vape ... I like big flavoursome clouds & my GF like her nautilus 1.6ohm @ 7W ;-/
    Last edited by MeeZoiD; 04-06-14 at 11:05 PM. Reason: & wick

AVF Regular
    I used to think it mutes the flavor but ive been using dual 0.5 ohm builds in my dripper the VTF IS AMAZING

AVF Regular
    Expromizer has 3mm and is my atty of choice now. Also adjustable and essentially a kayfun with some design changes

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

A simple microcoil in a Kayfun at about 1.3 ohms will give decent vapour, a ton of flavour and very decent throat hit . Why bother with all the big hole/guitar banjo/triple twist blah blah cloud stuff ? Another issue is that if you go around in public blowing massive amounts of vapour it just freaks people out and does nothing to promote acceptance. What ever floats your boat though, I'm just a grumpy old fart.

i agree, except for the part about the grumpy old fart ;-) I have setups for going out, setups for home & setups for experimenting

AVF Regular
    im on a 0.2ohm setup on the omega with fully open, shit tons of flavour. cant ever go back to tight draw atomizers, which leaves me with only drippers sadly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast