Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: oo my god.. drippers

AVF Regular

oo my god.. drippers

oooo my god i just gotter say ooo my god

i finily got around to making a propper 0.5 ohm coil 26g. well propper for me any way.

i think my braine just blow out my ears. how on erath do people do that, afther coughing up my loungs and picking up my braines off the floor. i couldent help my self i just had to take anther hit.
    now hears somthing that will put hairs on your chist in the morring.

now i did make a vid of the exprince it's pritty crappy and i still gotter edit it but i'll try and post it over the weekend.

if this is somthing you havent tryed give it a go, when i wach these vids of these guy's doing sub ohm. i gotter wonder how the hell they do that, i mean mine wasent the best but still hit my throught like a mac truck. well thats all for now it's late and i better go to bed got my nefure b-day tomorrow then my kids next week so i think i better get some sleep..

but o my god ..(think i might be a littled hoked
    JWH, Cath Mort, TrueNews and 6 others like this.

Hahaha lol yeah drippers are a whole different beast but I'm now having a problem going back to tanks after dripping.

Good luck and welcome to the club

AVF Regular
    If you want to continue to do that, you'll need to lessen the nic level of your usual nic level that you usually use. Also, it would be better if you get a liquid that has less PG, or better yet go 100% VG.

Sometimes the flavor of the juice will affect it too!

These will make things lighter on your throat

Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    oooo my god i just gotter say ooo my god

i finily got around to making a propper 0.5 ohm coil 26g. well propper for me any way.

i think my braine just blow out my ears.
    I'm looking forward to seeing this oxey

AVF Regular
    me too - it killed me man
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    I've just put a 0.4 dual micro coil in my atomic clone plus a 0.5ohm dual micro coil in my trident v2. I'm using 6mg juice 65 35 pg vg with vtc4 in a nemesis and it's amazing !!!! VTF tops anything I've ever had before . I used to think it was stupid there's no flavor it's all about the vapor but it's not the flavor is so warm it's dense and not muted at all!!! You just have to perfect ur builds and wicking and it's the best vape u can have. The throat hit is intense but u just lower ur nic level !! I vape 12mg in a kayfun or tank etc but sub ohm dripping I use 6mg!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    I've just put a 0.4 dual micro coil in my atomic clone plus a 0.5ohm dual micro coil in my trident v2. I'm using 6mg juice 65 35 pg vg with vtc4 in a nemesis and it's amazing !!!! VTF tops anything I've ever had before . I used to think it was stupid there's no flavor it's all about the vapor but it's not the flavor is so warm it's dense and not muted at all!!! You just have to perfect ur builds and wicking and it's the best vape u can have. The throat hit is intense but u just lower ur nic level !! I vape 12mg in a kayfun or tank etc but sub ohm dripping I use 6mg!
    yer i gotter make some dripping juce. be a bit lazy in the juce making part latly. but hoping to find time tomorrow.... i usinit now no where as intence as it was last night.. havent dont dule coil yet but i'll get there..

AVF Regular
    drilling out my igo-w

not the most exciting but there you go
    weissesfleisch likes this.

AVF Regular
    ok this is what you dont do.

things were going well right up till the end. but all in all it was a fail...

vengaman likes this.

AVF Regular
    What happened ? .. It looked like you broke the coil off with some tweezers or something ?

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast