• 1 Post By Sponky
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By yatesy88
  • 3 Post By 308hjute
  • 2 Post By RIDING OLD SKOOL

Thread: Suggest me an E-Pipe

AVF Regular

Suggest me an E-Pipe

looking for something stylish for my dad, who im trying to convert to vaping since hes been smoking for 30+years and has had 2 major heart surgeries.. i gave him a go at sum egos+protanks.. but i rkn if hes got something visually pleasing it might help things along.. i know theres some crazy nice handcrafted wooden pipes out there but i honestly dont wanna pay 100$+ ( i know they go much higher lol) for it just incase it doesnt work out.

I dont really want one that looks like these because to me they dont really resemble a pipe.

something like a K1000 (i hear they arent very good) maybe fake wood? that preferably has a usb charge port.. and a 510 connection to screw on a mini protank or something since i have no experience with cartos.
    something like

any suggestions welcome!

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Avoid the Kamry K1000. Terrible, terrible, crunchy sealed button and very undersized wiring.

Unfortunately the only suggestion I do have is out of your price range. I absolutely love my Kir Fanis VW epipe with a KFL.

sc_rufctr likes this.

Super Moderator
    I can suggest contacting PCan ... his pipes are well made , customisable , and represent really good value for money compared to many others out there ...

View Profile: pcan68 - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

Pc Wood Mod Creations

Apart from crappy mass produced low end wood pipes, which are the only ones under $100 , for a few bucks more you get Art how YOU want it to be

Edit .. contact him and discuss ... you might be suprised at the price he can do ?
    Vinnie, Sponky and nukem like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    The second one you have posted (begloved?) is not bad and the side button is nice ... the battery it comes with is garbage .. works very well with a smaller carto tank which is also availiable at fasttech .. not so well with the bigger carto tanks .. the other that people seem to like is the hammer mod .. its like 20 bucks and alot swear by it .. its heavy but hits quite well .. there was someone here alos that swore by Telescopic Folding E-Pipe availiable also at fasttech for about 30 bucks

Beware of others atm that look like a pipe but are not hand made .. they suck you into buying certain cartos that cost too much

Alot of people dont seem to like the kamry1000

Pcan63 is awesome at what he does not a bad review anywhere and not overpriced like so many others, I have never seen a bad review .. for something special mail him and tell him whats on your mind
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    cool thanks guys, ill do some more research, and perhaps it would be worth spending a bit more.. i guess if my dad doesnt use it i can keep it for myself

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nukem View Post
    looking for something stylish for my dad, who im trying to convert to vaping since hes been smoking for 30+years and has had 2 major heart surgeries.. i gave him a go at sum egos+protanks.. but i rkn if hes got something visually pleasing it might help things along.. i know theres some crazy nice handcrafted wooden pipes out there but i honestly dont wanna pay 100$+ ( i know they go much higher lol) for it just incase it doesnt work out.

I dont really want one that looks like these because to me they dont really resemble a pipe.

something like a K1000 (i hear they arent very good) maybe fake wood? that preferably has a usb charge port.. and a 510 connection to screw on a mini protank or something since i have no experience with cartos.
    something like

any suggestions welcome!
    I cannot recomend the Kamry I have 2 they ar less than a month old and both don't work. Anyone know how to pull these apart? I have nothing to lose!

Regards Neil

AVF Regular
    Heres my little pipe Setup I received today, not the standard pipe design but I still think its nice lol

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    http://jazzepipe.com

The ePipe Forum

If you want quality spend a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    http://jazzepipe.com

The ePipe Forum

If you want quality spend a little more.
    nice rack 308 ! lol im waiting for my new pipe i'l post a pic when its in my grubby lil hand
    308hjute and Cigar13 like this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB