Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please help a vaper. questions RE: Hana mod dna20 clone and a kraken clone 10ml.

Hi,
    I am extremely new to both vaping and forums, so if i have posted this in the wrong section or not followed certain rules, my apologies in advance.

I currently only have 2 cruddy Egos with minimal ability to customize and rebuild, but i have decided to jump in to the deep water of mods and rebuildables.
    My aim is to get as much flavor out of my juice as possible with my new gear.

I was hoping to get some advice or be pointed in the right direction regarding Hana Mod DNA 20 clone and what build of a Kraken 10ml clone would suite the mod? (or even advice on if they are compatible with each other).

question may be a bit vague but i am really starting from a complete neutral area of knowledge.

Once again i stress my ignorance in the world of vape and forums but seeing some other posts, and the way these people were helped and the discussion being constructive i decided to join this community.

AVF Regular
    Just my 2 cents worth mate but having gone from aspires to evods to protanks to carto's to gennies to squapes, and finally to drippers...get hold of an igo w or igo l dripper.
    The clones are cheap as dirt and very easy to build.
    I have not had better flavour than these on any mod.
    Welcome to AVF by the way

Hey nunnchucker, welcome.
    If you are going to get one of the chana clones you may as well grab the dna30 version.
    The Kraken 10 ml clone is a 28mm diameter genesis atty and may not sit on the chana clone and make contact (I may be wrong)
    The Kraken is also a dual coil set up with no option of single coil. Do you have experience wrapping your own coils?
    There are many factors to consider and as you are new to vaping it may be advisable to start out a little less ambitious.
    The chana clone would be fine but try finding a simpler atty to start with.
    There are plenty of threads regarding attys and coils on the forum to research.
    Good luck with your quest and DON"T give up.

Thanks appreciate the reply Sonnen,
    Ill be sure to add those to my next order I make.

Cheers Grumpybum,
    my experience with wrapping my own coils is zero i have only watched a few videos on some builds, so i think i have gone a bit on the ambitious side.
    i just basically saw reviews on the hana clone and the kraken separately and i liked what i heard/saw.
    Only after ordering did it occur to me they might not go together but i guess i will see when it arrives.
    I think i wont be giving up anytime soon that's for sure.
    Do you have any recommendations on vendors of decent quality and selection for Victoria?
    or is it just best to ship from overseas?

The Vaper Caper has some good stuff in Vic. I have purchased from him. Vapeking is also very good. They are in NSW but doesn't matter if it's posted.
    You can contact them and ask some questions and they will set you on the right path, I'm sure.
    The forum also has many approved vendors listed, so you can feel comfortable dealing with any of them.

AVF Regular
    Here are some atomiser options. I made a video.

I dont have a kraken there, I don't have any genesis style attys! :O

But I hope the video will help you a bit.

Rebuildable tank atomizers - which one?

just an update

Thought i would post an update once i received some of my goodies that i ordered.
    Grumpybum you were right it the larger 10ml Kraken (clone) does not sit in the Hana mod correctly and will not fire.

Fortunately, i did have some cheap crappy atomizers i could test out this bad boy with.
    I guess you can take this with a grain of salt but notice a huge difference between my Ego's and the hana mod (clone), its so easy to draw back on i don't feel like I am trying to suck a golf ball through a hose just to get a decent hit and the vapor clouds seem thicker.

I am a bit iffy on the OHMs reader as it has jumped around a bit whilst using the same atomizer.

All in all stoked with my purchase now i just have to order some of those Igo W and Igo l Drippers Sonnen was talking about to get some more flavor up in this thang!

Lastly thank you for all the replies and I will post in here again once I get those drippers.

also will something like this fix my issue with the kraken thats to large?

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nunnchucker View Post
    also will something like this fix my issue with the kraken thats to large?
    Hey Nunnchucker, that hybrid kit is for fitting an atty to a 20x1 threaded mech device. Won't help you with your problem. You could get a 510 extender which would allow it to work. It'd look pretty weird though
    RIP VP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast