Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gresh11
  • 1 Post By soulvaper

Thread: Sony Vtc charger.

AVF Regular

Sony Vtc charger.

Just a quick one to check if the Nitecore I4 is a good charger for the sony vtc5's?

That's all.
    Cheers

vape on
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Yep works fine

AVF Regular
    G'day mate!
    Its a fantastic upgrade from ultrafire chargers, but when it dies I will search for a different brand that has independent charging channels, or more current than this one. The more batteries you put in the nitecore the slower it goes. Also the springs on the nitecore are a little too tight and will eventually make an indentation of the flat end of your batteries. The indentation doesn't seem to make any difference to the performance. Mine is a year old and still working a treat but I have heard of a few instances of failure after just a few months. I bought mine for $23 with free postage. I would recommend them. I have heard that the Jetbeam might be a better option for the tightness of the springs scenario, but would like to have it confirmed by people that know this for a fact. Maybe PM Noe, I think he has compared the two. Anyway I think the nitecore is great value for $$$.
    Hows the vape going mate?
    soulvaper likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys.

Vapes going good, I'm about 35-37 days in and feeling great. I have a few drippers which I'm really diggin and a fogger for out and about. Trying to keep it relatively simple and just keep off the stankies. I've got a bunch of juices coming from my mum in Alaska ( 210ml ) so that should keep me happy. I gotta admit I'm a bit of a cloud chaser though. Lol. The bigger the better.

Tonight's crew.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403335318.126507.jpg
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    G'day mate!
    Its a fantastic upgrade from ultrafire chargers, but when it dies I will search for a different brand that has independent charging channels, or more current than this one. The more batteries you put in the nitecore the slower it goes. Also the springs on the nitecore are a little too tight and will eventually make an indentation of the flat end of your batteries. The indentation doesn't seem to make any difference to the performance. Mine is a year old and still working a treat but I have heard of a few instances of failure after just a few months. I bought mine for $23 with free postage. I would recommend them. I have heard that the Jetbeam might be a better option for the tightness of the springs scenario, but would like to have it confirmed by people that know this for a fact. Maybe PM Noe, I think he has compared the two. Anyway I think the nitecore is great value for $$$.
    Hows the vape going mate?
    ^^ This.

Also with any luck by the time it does die, hopefully the LiPo designers come to the table and design some more batteries specifically for vaping (size/mah/load etc) then we can get some speed chargers happening.
    Gresh11 likes this.