Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Dome tactile switches

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    5,139

    Dome tactile switches

    Anyone know of anywhere in AUS that sells these.
    steve.c likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Crib Point, VIC, Australia
    Posts
    223

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Maitland, NSW
    Posts
    1,586
    How many do you need? I have them in my etsy. Some one just got 5. Will see if i can find some stashed away. Going to stock more but won't be until end of next months ATM.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    5,139
    i only need 2 dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbavet View Post
    How many do you need? I have them in my etsy. Some one just got 5. Will see if i can find some stashed away. Going to stock more but won't be until end of next months ATM.
    steve.c likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    i only need 2 dude.
    Ive got one here you can have, dont know if its worth your while but ill send it to ya if you want. Waht are you doing there Arth? You building a new mod or just repairing?

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    5,139
    Building a side by side china na30 mod. One would be half way there but but ill still have to get another. So its not really worth it. I still have to get a 510 connection from fat daddy vapes. They have those nice spring loaded ones. So i have to put in an order there so i may as well just get a few from them
    But thanks anyway dude.

    Damn. Fat Daddy dont have them. Just bought the 510 connection but.



    So still after 2.
    Last edited by arth_d; 22-06-14 at 09:33 AM.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Building a side by side china na30 mod. One would be half way there but but ill still have to get another. So its not really worth it. I still have to get a 510 connection from fat daddy vapes. They have those nice spring loaded ones. So i have to put in an order there so i may as well just get a few from them
    But thanks anyway dude.

    Damn. Fat Daddy dont have them. Just bought the 510 connection but.



    So still after 2.
    Nice connections, but why the triangle bit on the side?
    Edit:
    Oh, that goes on the inside right?

    Sent from my mobile.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Nice connections, but why the triangle bit on the side?
    Edit: Oh, that goes on the inside right?
    Yes it does steve and it is the solder point for your neg wire for the 510 connection. The positive supply is soldered into the hole inside the center pin.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Nice how much each?

    Sent from my mobile.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    I was thinking of using one of these on my next one:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1589801

    Sent from my mobile.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:01 AM.