Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Clone Dripper suggestions please

AVF Regular

Clone Dripper suggestions please

Hi there, im looking at getting a cheap clone dripper to taste flavours before loading them up in tanks. Im sure ive seen people on here mention the IGO type ones on fast tech but which would be the one to choose?

I was looking at the IGO-L but there are two types and im unsure which one would suit better

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...pping-atomizer <- this one has threee posts and holes in the post which would make things slightly easier.

$7.14 IGO-L Rebuildable Stainless Steel Dripping Atomizer - double heating wires / 1.6ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping <- this one doesnt have 3 posts and no holes in the posts, its more expensive and doesnt comes with spare o rings, is this one dearer for a reason?

Igo-W i also see but there are so many of them it just confuses me with the W W2 W3 W4 W6 etc

Or if anyone could suggest maybe a better option, this is all new to me. I dont really wanna spend over $10 but a little over that may be an option.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

AVF Regular
    Ft quasar is a flavour fog machine. Its better than my genuine atomic at the moment. I might even get the genuine after trying it out

sent from my emtying glass
    chris1972 and hoekone like this.

AVF Regular
    ^^ seconded something like quasar or stillare with adjustable airflow.. its a hassle to drill out the holes to adjust it
    hoekone likes this.

Found this last night while pocking around the web (it's scary in there) but this seems to tick the boxes for what your after (was thinking about it myself for sampling)
    https://www.zamplebox.com/product/za...ping-atomizer/

No i am not a member or have anything to do with zampler (although it seems cool idea)
    hoekone likes this.

AVF Regular
    igo m dual positive post holes 3x 3mm aire holes each side . is good very good

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005100/1677401
    hoekone likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

Quote Originally Posted by hoekone View Post
    Hi there, im looking at getting a cheap clone dripper to taste flavours before loading them up in tanks. Im sure ive seen people on here mention the IGO type ones on fast tech but which would be the one to choose?

I was looking at the IGO-L but there are two types and im unsure which one would suit better

$6.68 IGO-L Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping <- this one has threee posts and holes in the post which would make things slightly easier.

$7.14 IGO-L Rebuildable Stainless Steel Dripping Atomizer - double heating wires / 1.6ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping <- this one doesnt have 3 posts and no holes in the posts, its more expensive and doesnt comes with spare o rings, is this one dearer for a reason?

Igo-W i also see but there are so many of them it just confuses me with the W W2 W3 W4 W6 etc

Or if anyone could suggest maybe a better option, this is all new to me. I dont really wanna spend over $10 but a little over that may be an option.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Why have you decided that $15 is too much to pay for a real IGO?
    Just asking for curiosities sake. I was going to say why don't you ask on the fasttech forums, but that's a bit nasty. But this is the second time in a couple of days people wanted a clone igo, and that's ridiculous IMO, which is why I got annoyed in the other thread about clones. I don't care too much about $200-300 items, they are priced high and opften out of stock because the manufacturers expect low volume IMO. But people getting clones instead of youde/IGO, smok, sigelei/innokin will put them out of business. How many threads about clones on AVF compared to ones about UDs new atties? How many bought the rocket v2 for like $15, compared to a kayfun clone?

You probably don't need ajustable air or multi coil if you're just using it for testing flavours, so an IGO-L will do.

If you must buy a clone for street cred/adjustable air, the trident copy on vaporbreak.com is pretty good. No brand name on it at all. More polished finish, doesn't have the crappy drip tip of the FT clone, also the FT clone seems to not fit many other drip tips, The one from vaporbreak does.

While the original and FT clone has those massive orings (which I found I had to remove the bottom one for it to seat properly, the vaporbreak version is different, it has thin orings, easier to turn the air adjuster, seat, or pull apart.
    Only thing the vaporbreak version doesn't have is adjustable 510 screw, but that only matters if you plan to buy a clone caravela I guess.

Authentic IGOs in australia
    http://www.vapeking.com.au/search.ph...ry=igo&x=0&y=0
    Last edited by coopz; 25-06-14 at 03:46 PM.
    lheamfrg, Pipesub and hoekone like this.

AVF Regular
    If you truely wanna taste the flavour get a Magma. It's that simple.
    hoekone and Motmo like this.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Why have you decided that $15 is too much to pay for a real IGO?
    Just asking for curiosities sake. I was going to say why don't you ask on the fasttech forums, but that's a bit nasty. But this is the second time in a couple of days people wanted a clone igo, and that's ridiculous IMO, which is why I got annoyed in the other thread about clones. I don't care too much about $200-300 items, they are priced high and opften out of stock because the manufacturers expect low volume IMO. But people getting clones instead of youde/IGO, smok, sigelei/innokin will put them out of business. How many threads about clones on AVF compared to ones about UDs new atties? How many bought the rocket v2 for like $15, compared to a kayfun clone?

You probably don't need ajustable air or multi coil if you're just using it for testing flavours, so an IGO-L will do.

If you must buy a clone for street cred/adjustable air, the trident copy on vaporbreak.com is pretty good. No brand name on it at all. More polished finish, doesn't have the crappy drip tip of the FT clone, also the FT clone seems to not fit many other drip tips, and while the original/FT clone has those massive orings (which I found I had to remove the bottom one for it to seat properly, the vaporbreak version has thin orings, easier to turn the air adjuster, or pull apart.
    Only thing the vaporbreak version doesn't have is adjustable 510 screw, but that only matters if you plan to buy a clone caravella I guess.

Authentic IGOs in australia
    - Search Results for &quot;igo&quot;
    lol was gonna say the same thing but refrained myself in case I started another clone-genuine debate. Why save on a mere couple of dollars buying a cheap clone when the originals are already so cheap? Just for your info, they are cheap for a reason, most of them don't outlast the travel from china to you if you read the comments on the ft page. I used to be like you, trying to save by buying cheap gear, after many many broken / DOA atties, it wasn't even worth the trouble sending it back for replacement.

Just watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM2tSa7zjeE

End rant.
    Last edited by urecia; 25-06-14 at 04:01 PM.
    hoekone likes this.

AVF Regular
    Honestly id be happy to probably pay the price for the genuine but im making a FT order and was gonna throw in a cheap dripper so im not just ordering one product which is the glass Nano tank for the Kayfun. I liked the idea of the IGO-L having holes in its posts, the genuine doesnt have that right?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    igo m dual positive post holes 3x 3mm aire holes each side . is good very good

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005100/1677401
    the problem with a lot of the igos on ft is the screws - they rust - so id agree with coopz above that the original is better - or go to the trouble of replacing the screws

however whether it is a clone or original you will have to open up the airhole which is a drag cos it is hard to predict how big to make it

i think rotten's suggestion of the quasar clone is a goodie - has adjustable airflow so you can experiment until you find what u like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast