Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By thoss

Thread: Sub ohm box mod?

Sub ohm box mod?

Im interested in finding a box mod that can be used to sub ohm on (say 0.2). Preferably dual batts. But i don't want anything to big. Love the size of the hana dna30 so around that size would be good. And the last part is id like it to be regulated if possible...

Anyone know of something.
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

AVF Regular
    Google the Duke mod. Don't know much about it, but I think this is the kinda thing you're looking for. I'm sure there are cheaper versions out there and its something you could probably make yourself. Good luck AVF oldtimer!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Found a new device coming IP V2 box mod. 50w (8.5v) and can fire 0.2ohm. But only single battery.
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by donb View Post
    Found a new device coming IP V2 box mod. 50w (8.5v) and can fire 0.2ohm. But only single battery.
    problem with a single battery is it won't last long at all especially if your vaping it over 30watts. I built a duke mod which uses dual batteries and they will last all day. Problem is they are hard to find unless you buy the parts and build one yourself

AVF Regular
    Keep an eye on the CO-OP section there will be something u may be interested in within the next couple of weeks

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

fad
    AVF Regular
    As Goss (Mr The Duke) has got a life he's stopped producing The Dukes.

There is the possibility of one of his resellers going into production, however.

But lots of people are doing DIY "okr" based mods. Check out lots of threads here,
    or the Reddit /r/OpenPV forum. If you're at all familiar with soldering
    building one of these is not that difficult.

Yep what fad said. Unfortunate he's stopping but it's good to see so many others doing similar things. Most producers of the 50w+ box mods are small time at the moment so it can be a little hard to come by. The good thing too is you don't need to go super sub ohm to get the most out of a regulated box which is the beauty of it.
    Apart from OpenPV on reddit which fad suggested, you can check for a few options at PVcommission reddit.com: over 18? and commission someone to make you a box mod to your own specifications as well if you know what you're looking for.
    These are just a couple of the machinists/hobbyists/creators out there of variations of the regulated OKR-T10 chip (50w) and Naos Raptor chip (60w+120w) box mods, not too hard to grab something at the moment but there would be a little bit of a wait -
    Thunder Mods - Hand Crafted Awesome - Creator of the Storm (OKR-T10 chip) & Hurricane (Naos Raptor chip)
    Info for Ranger Box Mod - The Ranger (OKR-T10 chip)
    CAJmod build updates and discussions - CAJmods (60w Raptor chip) (US Only )
    The Ohmwrecker OKR - The Ohmwrecker (OKR)

I'm sure there could be others too but these are the ones I know of
    Last edited by thoss; 26-06-14 at 09:24 PM.
    Gresh11 and Hidden1 like this.