Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I want a Kayfun lite plus, but ..

AVF Regular

I want a Kayfun lite plus, but ..

.. I don't mind stumping up for an original but I want a v2.
    As far as I can tell originals are out of stock everywhere except for a few places in the US that either won't ship to Oz or want an arm and a leg to ship.
    So I thought I'd get a clone, the one that appears to the best is the EHpro v2, but they are thin on the ground too.
    The only place I gave found one is health cabin but they seem a bit pricey for a clone.
    If that's my only choice I'll have to get one there, but just wondering if anyone has any suggestion for where I might get either the genuine one at reasonable postage costs or the EHPro locally .

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    remi1au likes this.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Hi Remi, the originals are available at Vaperev. Vaperev Shop - Kayfun Lite
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke916 View Post
    It says out of stock .. And they also don't appear to shop to Oz ?

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    yeah they do real quick delivery too sorry didn't see they were out of stock

AVF Regular
    Vapersphere,pretty sure v2 is a clone but origanal KFL+ is there and you will have it fast?or if you have a rose you can have 2 if you look in the classies
    Crisscross and remi1au like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    Hi Remi, the originals are available at Vaperev. Vaperev Shop - Kayfun Lite
    Yes .. I did find that one but they only seemed to offer the regular first class mail option .. Cheap but V slow and no tracking.
    It is on my list of possibilities tho .. Thanks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    Vapersphere,pretty sure v2 is a clone but origanal KFL+ is there and you will have it fast?or if you have a rose you can have 2 if you look in the classies
    Thanks Toddosh .. I hadn't seen those guys and it looks like they are in stock
    Cheers
    Toddosh likes this.

AVF Regular
    Intaste are the golden champions of shipping. Their Fedex shipping and handling is lightning quick.

My last order for my Nemesis took a measly 4 business days to arrive. I recall my KFL+ to arrive around same time.

Its a shame its now out of stock, as that has been available for a loooooong time.. Best bet is the classies here for now.
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    yes vapersphere for all your kf needs. Fast service and good service.
    remi1au likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast