Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 308hjute

Thread: Now this is what I call a decent e-pipe

AVF Regular

Now this is what I call a decent e-pipe

pipepack.jpg

I have several e-pipes in my collection, the Kamrey K1000, yeah well fair to average and the clearo does tend to leak and the button sticks and I give it about 3and a half stars.
    The Guardian E-Pipe is an improvment made by Smoktec nothing more than a mechanical mod but what I like about it is it can take any 510 or an Ego clearo and you do not need a long stem for a drip tip.

Having said all that, the 601 E-Pipe which I found at Health Cabin was absolutely fantastic as it looks the real McKoy and feels right without any obtrusive or protrusive clearos and it is air activated. The Carto's are a pain to refill and you do need a 1ml syringe and a fine needle. The Needle nosed bottles are too thick. however, be that as it may the pipe comes with eight empty cartos and once you get the knack of refilling them then the vape quality is great. The Carto's only hold about 1ml of juice and that is its only negative point.
    The appearance and the box it comes with is top shelf. Any one that wants a good e-pipe that is attractive and reasonably priced I recommend this one.

Dymo

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymo316 View Post
    pipepack.jpg

I have several e-pipes in my collection, the Kamrey K1000, yeah well fair to average and the clearo does tend to leak and the button sticks and I give it about 3and a half stars.
    The Guardian E-Pipe is an improvment made by Smoktec nothing more than a mechanical mod but what I like about it is it can take any 510 or an Ego clearo and you do not need a long stem for a drip tip.

Having said all that, the 601 E-Pipe which I found at Health Cabin was absolutely fantastic as it looks the real McKoy and feels right without any obtrusive or protrusive clearos and it is air activated. The Carto's are a pain to refill and you do need a 1ml syringe and a fine needle. The Needle nosed bottles are too thick. however, be that as it may the pipe comes with eight empty cartos and once you get the knack of refilling them then the vape quality is great. The Carto's only hold about 1ml of juice and that is its only negative point.
    The appearance and the box it comes with is top shelf. Any one that wants a good e-pipe that is attractive and reasonably priced I recommend this one.

Dymo
    not sure if its the same pipe, but recently a youtuber did a review of this pipe or a pipe that looks DAMN simmilar, and said it wasnt very good... was going to get one awhile ago but was hesistant

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    that's a really old Rosewood e pipe from the site that cannot be named here.
    nicely made but really old technology and overpriced now for what you get. Performed reasonably well at the time but doesn't compare to what's currently being made.

its different to the pipe Twisted420 just reviewed
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    No offense but I wouldnt bother with this pipe.. you need to buy special cartos for it.. and is a bad idea especially if you need to stock up .. not as good as a pcan pipe but the Belovgd one from fasttech is pretty good after you replace the battery .. otherwise I would suggest a hammer mod or mechanichal arm one
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D1git View Post
    that's a really old Rosewood e pipe from the site that cannot be named here.
    nicely made but really old technology and overpriced now for what you get. Performed reasonably well at the time but doesn't compare to what's currently being made.

its different to the pipe Twisted420 just reviewed
    I got this one as I said from Health Cabin (as I understand we are allowed to talk about this site ) They that cannot be named do sell it and I totally agree, is overpriced for what you get. Having said that, HC do not sell the accessories, I.E., the cartos, and the only place that I could get them was from "they that cannot be named".....My God this is beginning to be a Harry Potter type discussion with they/he that cannot be named)

AVF Regular
    If you are looking for a decent quality epipe that is able to set up with different atties, take a look here > The ePipe Forum
    grouse likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    No offense but I wouldnt bother with this pipe.. you need to buy special cartos for it.. and is a bad idea especially if you need to stock up .. not as good as a pcan pipe but the Belovgd one from fasttech is pretty good after you replace the battery .. otherwise I would suggest a hammer mod or mechanichal arm one
    The cartos I already stocked up on from the nameless ones and they have improved in their speed of order processing, Hc did not sell the cartos and would not even tell me. Thank you O one that cannot be named. Yes the buggers have brought back the bad things on their site that also cannot be named.

Indeed the technology is old akin to the smoke nv category 1 ciggos the cantos of which I soon learned to fill, however the battery on them was hopeless, and if ever there was an over priced product it were the smoke nv range.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    These guys make a nice pipe LimelightMechanics Custom hand made mechanicals electronic pipeLimelight Mechanics | Custom Handmade e-pipes

I just never got in to the pipe vape thing

AVF Regular
    Health cabin did have the cartos after all I found them in the cartos section on their site. Orded 5 packets. No I dislike the Kamrey K1000 however, if you fit an ego - 510 adaptor ring to it enabling other clearos to be used then I would give it three stars. The hammerhead wood bowl from the unmentionable shop is by far an improvement but that site at the moment is having massive dispatch delays I did order and got the earler version of it from Health Cabin and am using an Innokin Iclear 20S on it with satisfaction. When mobile my preference is for the Innokin CLK VV as it is a good pass through vape and the clearo that comes with it gives a geed vape cloud and for a car enviroment I give it 5 stars. The 601-C e=pipe I use at home infront of the telle and the cartos now that I have adequate spares are not that difficult to fill

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    True their pipes are nice but so are the prices and the freight. I will stick to surfing arround in China