Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: How do you disassemble a zenith V2 to take the positive post out?

AVF Regular

How do you disassemble a zenith V2 to take the positive post out?

as the title says....i tried and i have snapped the post in half, copper is damn soft.......

anyone know how to take it out? i have removed the centre post and the pin that goes in the post....now how the freak do i take the post out of the deck?

cheers

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    usually u need to undo the connection pin from the undernith and u can push it out.. if u upload a photo of the bottom and the deck so i can see n itll be asier to know

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular

Cheers minnaz

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    i have tried to twist it off (hence the post snapping) and also pushing up and down (so up from the deck and also down through the post) its not budging what so ever, and by no means am i weak.....i put considerable pressure on it

AVF Regular
    i snapped the middle post on my trident yesterday ane i had the same problem it wouldnt budge, that looks the same deal i ended up using a screwdriver up through the bottom put the butt of the screwdriver on the table and pushed down from the top (watch not to stab yourself in the hand with the screwdriver. eventually it popped out but was like trying to $10 from a jew

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    tried.....and thing aint budging

edit....god dammit i finally got it! stubborn son of a b*tch!
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 30-06-14 at 02:36 AM.
    vengaman likes this.