Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Innokin SVD: Can someone confirm my knowledge?

Innokin SVD: Can someone confirm my knowledge?

Hi,

INNOKIN SVD

Here is the link: iTaste SVD VV/VW MOD : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

1. Shown in the picture it appears as though there are two different length mods. However, my guess is that it is the same mod manually adjusted (shorten or lengthen).
    Can someone confirm if this assumption is correct?

2. My second assumption is that if the SVD is pulled-out (lengthened) or pushed together (shortened), it uses different batteries. Can someone confirm this?

Thanks

AVF Regular
    Correct on both counts!
    It is known as a telescopic mod, it can take 18350, 18500, or 18650 batteries!

Cheers.

So I take it that the 3 batteries (18350, 18500, 18650) you listed are different lengths?

If so, I'm still slightly confused because there only appear to be two lengths that the mod can transform into....

Is there an electronic store that sells these types of batteries? I prefer buying it in a store.

AVF Regular
    Some kits come with two different tubes .. I think the default tube is the short one, from what I can tell the long tube doesn't gain anything other than looking more aesthetically pleasing when an 18650 batt is installed. The short tube will accommodate from 18350 to 18650 but maybe not stacked 18350s .. I haven't tried that yet.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by simonvee View Post
    Cheers.

So I take it that the 3 batteries (18350, 18500, 18650) you listed are different lengths?

If so, I'm still slightly confused because there only appear to be two lengths that the mod can transform into....

Is there an electronic store that sells these types of batteries? I prefer buying it in a store.
    It's telescopic via a very long thread that allows it to adjust to any length within a given range ..

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    I bought a few recently from HC and they come with one tube which can be adjusted (screwed up or down) to fit all 3 battery sizes.

AVF Regular
    What state do you live in so we can tell you some stores to try

I live in Western Australia (Perth)

AVF Regular
    lost count of the times we post this: contact ss600 on ebay. he's a member on here, and can recommend good batteries for you.

here is one: 2X Blazar Protected Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400mAh Lithium LI ION Battery Nipple | eBay

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden1 View Post
    What state do you live in so we can tell you some stores to try
    He's in WA .. No B&Ms .. They are dens of iniquity only frequented by spawn of the devil .. Apparently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast