Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Tank based RBA

AVF Regular

Tank based RBA

looking through my 'stuffs' I realised that apart from my nautilus and genny hybrids, I have nothing with a 'tank' everything else is drip. (and naut coils are just killing me tbh)

I want to grab a tank for out and about (mainly to sit on a mod to replace my ego/protank mini combos) at footie and stuff. needs to be pocket friendly and as I have sufficient, not another genny.

my preferences:

prefer shorter. (some of these things are like the empire friggin state building).
    cheap... (clones not a problem, as long as the original is available for easy purchase if I like it).
    easy (coil / wick only unless someone can persuade me that killer 705 is a must have)
    pyrex / ss tanks only - no plastic.

any thoughts and what have you learned ? appreciate your advice.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

Dual Airflow Kayfun Lite Plus v2 Clone by EHPRO - Eciggity

My favourite by far with fogger v4 coming in second.
    powerslave and remi1au like this.

AVF Regular
    Well .. I've got nothing to compare it to .. But I'm loving my Ehpro KFL+ at the moment, doesn't leak at all but I don't think it could be described as small

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Well .. I've got nothing to compare it to .. But I'm loving my Ehpro KFL+ at the moment, doesn't leak at all but I don't think it could be described as small
    :P thats what nano kits are for

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamzzz View Post
    :P thats what nano kits are for
    Hmm .. Must investigate .. *turns on the google machine*

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Get a Russian91% from vaping mad The Russian 91% - Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes VapingMad can go wrong, best $100 I've spent.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Another vote for the Kayfun (although I'd recommend a genuine). There's a reason they're popular. They work very well and are easy to coil, don't leak if you build correctly and there are plenty of after-market bits to customise them if that's your thing.

AVF Regular
    im actually really dissapointed with my russian 91%.. mayb its cos im noob at building it.. but dayum.. AF so tight.. vapor production poor.. might hav to grab a big airflow kayfun clone too.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    yeah must admit I am a fan of big airflow...
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    dripping just makes everything else sub par lol

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast