Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Electonic Cigarettes that look like an actual cigarette: Any good?

Electonic Cigarettes that look like an actual cigarette: Any good?

Hi,

I own an Ego and an Innokin SVD and I never smoke it in public because, in my mentality, people might think it is a crack pipe. Recently, I've seen many celebrities who are out in public smoking e-cigs that look like an actual cigarette. Short and thin in comparison to what I have got. Correct me if I am wrong but I think those tanks are atomizers which runs out after every few puffs, therefore quite annoying in that approach. Is that right? If that is right, then the celebs may view e-cig vaping in public the same way as I do.

If I am WRONG...in regards to not having to constantly refill those e-cigs, I want to know what brand/s are they so that I can get them. They are so much more sleeker looking. It's not an attention magnet.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by simonvee View Post
    Hi,

I own an Ego and an Innokin SVD and I never smoke it in public because, in my mentality, people might think it is a crack pipe. Recently, I've seen many celebrities who are out in public smoking e-cigs that look like an actual cigarette. Short and thin in comparison to what I have got. Correct me if I am wrong but I think those tanks are atomizers which runs out after every few puffs, therefore quite annoying in that approach. Is that right? If that is right, then the celebs may view e-cig vaping in public the same way as I do.

If I am WRONG...in regards to not having to constantly refill those e-cigs, I want to know what brand/s are they so that I can get them. They are so much more sleeker looking. It's not an attention magnet.
    That would be a downgrade on your current setup...

WHo cares what people think? I rock my DNA30 and Taifun in public
    JWH and phat hk like this.

AVF Regular
    Go with your happy place!!! nobody can take that from you.
    Hi,

Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    I am not sure how long you have been vaping but IMO there comes a point where you don't feel odd vaping. When you reach that point you move to gear that works for your lifestyle regardless of its looks. That may be bigger batteries, tanks or larger clearomizers.

It took me a long time to vape around other people. Now it is something I do that I feel has prolonged my life. Because I am not self conscious people don't react in a negative way.
    JWH and sc_rufctr like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

So are they atomizers?

AVF Regular
    I think they are atomizers and cartridges that have polyfil

So are they atomizers?
    Yeah, they are different, but an atomizer all the same. They screw onto a battery, have a heating coil and filler material to hold and wick liquid.

Try one, if it makes you happy then good for you. If not, then you have other options.
    Some people don't like them because short lasting batteries and also i) disposable atomizers or ii)PITA to refill if not disposable.

e: you get over the self conciousness when vaping. I started with ego and evod. I didn't vape much in public (kept at really high nic level just to get through the vaping when I could sneak one in hours apart, rather then have a lower nic level and have it when I wanted it).
    But months later I wave around my wang mod without a care
    Last edited by coopz; 05-07-14 at 12:11 AM.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Agree that going that way is a downgrade, but I started on the joye510 things from juicewhore
    I think I remember them with a. Little carto thing that held about a ml
    It went
    Battery-atomiser-carto thingy, go to juicewhore and check out the 510 starter pack
    I'm getting an eroll not sure but I'm thinking they are a better cigalike interms of cloud production?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Yeah, they are different, but an atomizer all the same. They screw onto a battery, have a heating coil and filler material to hold and wick liquid.

Try one, if it makes you happy then good for you. If not, then you have other options.
    Some people don't like them because short lasting batteries and also i) disposable atomizers or ii)PITA to refill if not disposable.
    I actually started on the old joytech 510 system and I could never get the amount right. Battery lasted what feels like 1 hour.

Have a look at a white eroll they are very similar to cigalikes and have a recharging case.

Super Moderator
    Just use a boge cartomiser instead of the filler/atty 3 piece setup. You can also get a charging thingey from health cabin that lets you charge 10 x510 batteries at a time. You're going to want to have a few batteries due to the short battery life.

I have no problem with 510 battery setups. I gave up smoking using one. But I'd definitely take a boge carto over the filler/atty. And you can get a reasonable amount of vaping out of a boge between topping it up. It's what we all did before carto tanks came along
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast