Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gtadmin

Thread: Dripping NOOB

Dripping NOOB

HI
    I would like to try dripping, so i looked through the forums and youtube but alot of it seems outdated.
    Can anyone recommend a good setup to get me started?
    If possible id like to stay away from rebuildables for now, until im more comfortable.
    Thanx

AVF Regular

Dripping NOOB

Dude in order to drip you pretty much need to build coils. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there's any drippers that come with a coil already made. I do know you can buy pre-made coil packs so they might work for ya but really it's not that hard. Saying that I'm in love with my TOBH clone, easy to build on and airflow, taste is awesome. The magma is also another great dripper but the airflow is a little restricted for me. All ya need is some drill bits a bit of kanthal some sony VTC's and a ohm reader.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    the 308 can get them from vaporking grate for flavour testing. and quite afew from fasttech will come pre built.....i'll get the link later for the 308

AVF Regular
    510 Bridgeless Atomizer | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad

Dripping attys with coils have been around for a long time. I'm sure others will chime in with some of the many other options.

agree with what Shooter03 said. id go with either the tobh or the magma. they hold a lot of juice (magma especially) compared to others, so u dont have to constantly drip. i have the stillare, omega and patriot and i hardly use them since getting my magma. vapeking sell premade coils if you cant be bothered doing it yourself and they arnt that bad. i use them when i cant be bothered making my own coils.

Super Moderator
    This is a good quality dripper with replacement coils. (First link I found, there is a local vendor)

And local ...
    Last edited by gtadmin; 05-07-14 at 07:37 PM. Reason: local link
    newvape likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

lmb
    AVF Regular
    If you want a good quality pre-made 510 dripper, you can't go past the hh357. Check out avidvaper for those (a bit expensive, but long lasting) or one of their other cisco spec atties. Also ikenvape make good 510 drippers.

AVF Regular
    ^^^ was gonna say.....look good for dripping

thanx for all the suggestions, really appreciate it. i like that spiral dripper that gtadmin suggested, has pre made coils and hopefully one day ill be confident enough to rebuild them