Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree355Likes

Thread: how clones save lives

AVF Regular
    And it never has happened here before............................................ ....................Seriously I cant believe you are playing the man about some one posting pic in a thread when you are banging away at the like buttons whenever the boys are out trashing threads that they don't like or agree with.

Oxey I was the same we started out on a 510 kit which we thought was the same as all of the others advertized on AU sites. They where not branded but it didn't make any difference we thought they were genuine Joytech products. We bought from that site because they also sold nic juice which again is a be no no here but they probability saved my marriage or my life.

My wife and I had given up cold turkey and it was not going well as we work together and we were ready to kill each other or buy a packet of cigs. I had heard about e-cigs and had done some basic research previously and we thought stuff it any thing is better than where we were at so I found a site which what we wanted and ordered a 510 kit and 12mg juice. It arrived the next day and about 2 hours later we were smiling and laughing. We could not believe how good these things worked. We have never touched another cig since that special day in January 2014.

My wife still uses 510 batteries and Vision Nano's. My home and work devices are Mech clones and Kayfun clones and carto tanks. I still use mini pro tanks and spinners when we go out. I enjoy my vaping and playing around with devices and juices where my wife is happy with menthol juice and her standard setup. We have kids a mortgage and all of the other costs that go with running a family. If I spent the coin that is required to by the original devices of the clones that I have my testicles would have been hanging out on the hill hoist for a while now. Mech clones and atties has kept me interested in vaping and in turn have made my life better and kept my scrotum intact.

Cheers
    midlife
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 07-07-14 at 12:07 AM.
    JWH, oxey and Whizgig like this.

AVF Regular
    Haven't read all the posts on this today but this one is up there with the do-gooders fall back argument of won't someone think of the children..

Seriously ? Clones save lives ?

Can't the same be done with any other well priced, non counterfeit vaping gear ? There's Plenty out there and all easily affordable on a budget.
    Last edited by Dicko; 05-07-14 at 10:02 PM.
    kritikal, Nakor and Stewey like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    so menny clone hating threeds of late so i throught i start my own with a different spin on the topic.

when i was a smoker i new it was nolonger slowly killing me i new the process was very quicky speeding up. i did nothen but coff all day long and most of the time i was coffing up blood. i new i dident have menny years left. i new there was somthing i had to do. but the more i throught about the more i smoked.

i tryed all the usual stuff pacthes gum and all the other crap nothen was working..

i first decoved vaporing through a knock off ego kit from a market stall... from that first puff i was sold this was it this was what i been looking for. at the time i had no idear that what i was doing was even vaporing.

now this kit i brought was $50 i later found out very over priced for what it was worth but still cheap compared to some genuine ego starter go for between $70 to $120... now at the time the $50 was still a little more i was preped to spend if that kit had of been genuine and $70 + i never would of brought it and would probly be still smoking today.

that first clone i brought i bleave has not only saved my life but changed it...think about that the next time you poo poo clones
    OK... First things first. Well done and congratulations on quitting the stinkies. Just a suggestion but considering you were coughing up blood you should get that checked by a doctor.

If that's all clear and it probably will be think about regular exercise so you can help your body clear the toxins out quicker.

-------------------------------------

To Clone or not to Clone? I've only bought genuine but I never have and never will dis someone for buying a clone.

If you can't afford the real deal then get a clone and quit smoking because it's your money and what you spend it on is your business.

Having said that the reason I only bought genuine is because the Modders have done the hard work and taken the risks to make their Mods.
    I was able to quit smoking because these same Modders took that risk and gave me an option that worked. SO I owe them big time.

Considering I was spending over $500 a month on smokes the genuine gear looks cheap to me. But not everyone thinks like I do and that's fine.

Also... I'm lucky, I have a good job and work hard so I can afford the real deal but not everyone is as lucky as me.
    Last edited by sc_rufctr; 05-07-14 at 10:32 PM.
    tjs-81, akef38, hramirez and 2 others like this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    This set up is responsible for saving my life.

Just sayin'
    ಠ_ಠ

AVF Regular
    I started off with a cheap cigalike, it was around the $50 mark, I did Ok on that but discovered the ego so bought one of those. Then we won a Zmax and I was sold on them, I now have two. Next came a SID which I have since past on to a new vaper and she thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread, now I use a MVP or one of my provaris. So yes I suppose I started on a unbranded clone, it was the only thing that I have purchased that wasn't the genuine article. I have never spent more than $140 on a mod and the one that did cost me that was a one off hand made beauty from pcan.
    I am done with buying vaping gear apart from coils or juice as I don't need anymore, I started vaping to save $ and give up the fags in which I have done both. So now instead of spending over $100 a week on smoking, it cost me hardly anything to vape.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    you see the problem is that this BS Clone v OG has been done to death and everyone is sick and tired of the bullshit threads that just go through the same argumentive, slanderish and plain annoying crap over and over again. i think its time to put it to rest.

aslong as there is a well built product that has a high proffit margin someone will always be there to copy it whether it be vape related clothing related or whatever.
    In the end it's the persons own choice whether they want to pay for a top quality OG or they want to go for a lesser quality rip off.

Since this is a vaping COMMUNITY then its not about clone or not its about people coming togethor to talk about and discuss something they enjoy.

I dont agree with ripping something off to the tee but as i said its always been done and itll never stop.

To the elitest assholes tell me you've never brought a fake Versace or nike or adidas or any ripoff clothing lable because thats the same thing!

be all and end all is not the reason we are here to get away from the ciggs and to be a community (theres that word again i think a few of you should look it up and decipher the true meaning of it)

this is my thoughts on this stupid un-necessary argument. we are not a heathen community (OMG there it is again) We are all fully grown adults and sould be acting asthough! that goes to both sides!
    Where's the community when someone is not allowed to express their opinion about clones?

That's right! There is none!

AVF Regular
    Lots of talk about morals, values and ethics... Everyone has different views, hence why these threads flare up.

This is a public forum, so the aforementioned will vary from each end of the scale and every variation in between, on all topics not just clones vs authentic.

The reason China clone things is because in their culture, to clone something is paying it respect. Chinese have cloned everything from electronic chips through to fine French wines, it's what they do when something 'good' comes out.

IMO utilising the logos etc is taking it far, but this is the influence the Western world has had on the Chinese clone market. This is not something they would normally do, but the western market (aka buyers of clones) want something that is a 1:1 of the original at a fraction of the cost, so China produce it. They see no issue in what they are doing.
    Midlife and Whizgig like this.

AVF Regular
    reglusee werather you like clone or not there are menny people vaporing today that would not be were it not for clones....

if clones where not part of vaporing it would not be what it is today, there would only be a small slect propration of the polation doing it and most of the genurion mods out today would not even exiest.

with out clones we would not have the amount of people getting off the cigs asa they have
    Midlife and Whizgig like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    reglusee werather you like clone or not there are menny people vaporing today that would not be were it not for clones....

if clones where not part of vaporing it would not be what it is today, there would only be a small slect propration of the polation doing it and most of the genurion mods out today would not even exiest.

with out clones we would not have the amount of people getting off the cigs asa they have
    Says who? Most everybody got off the cigs on a ego setup.

The next step doesn't necessarily have to be a clone mech and RDA running 0.2ohm coils.

What's wrong with this setup?:

http://www.vaporroom.com.au/magneto-...e-starter-kit/
    billyboy689, TimmyC, Nakor and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    The Counterfeit Device did not save your life, the original device could claim that credit,to place the value on the clone which you purchased AFTER deciding you didn't want to pay/wait/hunt for the original. Look at it this way, you saw a cool e-cig, but decided to go down the counterfeit path for time and monitory sake, we both know that is a shallow argument, you had already made your mind up, you could have gotten an ego and a carto.

Look dude, by my nature I'll back the non clone side, and yes I have had clones (yawn) and been seriously unimpressed by the whole experience, your statement "how clones save lives" is factually wrong, the originals did the hard yards.
    Captain, TimmyC, Hoey and 12 others like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast