Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree355Likes

Thread: how clones save lives

AVF Regular

how clones save lives

so menny clone hating threeds of late so i throught i start my own with a different spin on the topic.

when i was a smoker i new it was nolonger slowly killing me i new the process was very quicky speeding up. i did nothen but coff all day long and most of the time i was coffing up blood. i new i dident have menny years left. i new there was somthing i had to do. but the more i throught about the more i smoked.

i tryed all the usual stuff pacthes gum and all the other crap nothen was working..

i first decoved vaporing through a knock off ego kit from a market stall... from that first puff i was sold this was it this was what i been looking for. at the time i had no idear that what i was doing was even vaporing.

now this kit i brought was $50 i later found out very over priced for what it was worth but still cheap compared to some genuine ego starter go for between $70 to $120... now at the time the $50 was still a little more i was preped to spend if that kit had of been genuine and $70 + i never would of brought it and would probly be still smoking today.

that first clone i brought i bleave has not only saved my life but changed it...think about that the next time you poo poo clones

AVF Regular
    Right on oxey!

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

Did it have the logos and trademarks of another company on it?

No.
    Nakor and Stewey like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Did it have the logos and trademarks of another company on it?

No.
    yes it did on the box not the bat other wise i would never of know what to look up

LNB
    AVF Regular
    I love my clones...damn I can't wait till Mo gets those black stingrays.

AVF Regular
    oxey for President!
    Whizgig likes this.

AVF Regular
    you see the problem is that this BS Clone v OG has been done to death and everyone is sick and tired of the bullshit threads that just go through the same argumentive, slanderish and plain annoying crap over and over again. i think its time to put it to rest.

aslong as there is a well built product that has a high proffit margin someone will always be there to copy it whether it be vape related clothing related or whatever.
    In the end it's the persons own choice whether they want to pay for a top quality OG or they want to go for a lesser quality rip off.

Since this is a vaping COMMUNITY then its not about clone or not its about people coming togethor to talk about and discuss something they enjoy.

I dont agree with ripping something off to the tee but as i said its always been done and itll never stop.

To the elitest assholes tell me you've never brought a fake Versace or nike or adidas or any ripoff clothing lable because thats the same thing!

be all and end all is not the reason we are here to get away from the ciggs and to be a community (theres that word again i think a few of you should look it up and decipher the true meaning of it)

this is my thoughts on this stupid un-necessary argument. we are not a heathen community (OMG there it is again) We are all fully grown adults and sould be acting asthough! that goes to both sides!
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 05-07-14 at 11:14 PM.
    JWH, DEATHGUYJ, Aliyah and 6 others like this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Well said Minnaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    you see the problem is that this BS Clone v OG has been done to death and everyone is sick and tired of the bullshit threads that just go through the same argumentive, slanderish and plain annoying crap over and over again. i think its time to put it to rest.

aslong as there is a well built product that has a high proffit margin someone will always be there to copy it whether it be vape related clothing related or whatever.
    In the end it's the persons own choice whether they want to pay for a top quality OG or they want to go for a lesser quality rip off.

Since this is a vaping COMMUNITY then its not about clone or not its about people coming togethor to talk about and discuss something they enjoy.

I dont agree with ripping something off to the tee but as i said its always been done and itll never stop.

To the elitest assholes tell me you've never brought a fake Versace or nike or adidas or any ripoff clothing lable because thats the same thing!

be all and end all is not the reason we are here to get away from the ciggs and to be a community (theres that word again i think a few of you should look it up and decipher the true meaning of it)

this is my thoughts on this stupid un-necessary argument. we are not a heathen community (OMG there it is again) We are all fully grown adults and sould be acting asthough! that goes to both sides!
    On this note, and my last in this thread, NO I have never bought counterfeit clothing , sunglasses shoes etc. I was guilty of buying counterfeit vaping gear, in the beginning , but after wasting thousands of dollars on these, trying to find something that worked, I bit the bullet, bought some better gear and have not looked back.

I just wish that when I started vaping, there was someone around who gave me advice on better gear, my bank balance would look a bit better.

But anyhows I will let you all get back to playing with your pussies.
    TimmyC and mrs308hjute like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    On this note, and my last in this thread, NO I have never bought counterfeit clothing , sunglasses shoes etc. I was guilty of buying counterfeit vaping gear, in the beginning , but after wasting thousands of dollars on these, trying to find something that worked, I bit the bullet, bought some better gear and have not looked back.

I just wish that when I started vaping, there was someone around who gave me advice on better gear, my bank balance would look a bit better.

But anyhows I will let you all get back to playing with your pussies.
    That's a lot of money spent on clones, no wonder you hate them so much.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast