Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lheamfrg

Thread: fasttech kayfun

AVF Regular

fasttech kayfun

After one tank the ejuice is going brown and gunking up. Anyone else have this problem? Ive used the same ejuice before and its never been like this.. just all of a sudden it's going brown and tastes gross. No I haven't been burning iy either. .
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    you did clean it completley before using it?

AVF Regular
    A lot of them arn't SS and rust,especially the cheaper ones I've heard

AVF Regular
    Mine i have never had a problem. But i did replace the screws with legit ones as soon as i got it. I think it may be your wick and coil. What do you normally use. It could be because of the larger capacity and your not vaping up the tank as quick

AVF Regular
    I did change the screws over to newer ones! I have been using it flat out!
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Mine i have never had a problem. But i did replace the screws with legit ones as soon as i got it. I think it may be your wick and coil. What do you normally use. It could be because of the larger capacity and your not vaping up the tank as quick
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jlmanos View Post
    After one tank the ejuice is going brown and gunking up. Anyone else have this problem? Ive used the same ejuice before and its never been like this.. just all of a sudden it's going brown and tastes gross. No I haven't been burning iy either. .
    if it is anodised aluminium the colours run. Remember a grimmgreen vid using an anodised dripper and on pulling off the cap, his wick was the same colour as the anodising (blue I think)
    jlmanos likes this.

AVF Regular
    I changed back the screws and I've been chomping on a 1.5 ohm coil at 10 watts.. not a sign of any yellow/brown ejuice which i can fairly say the problem was the new screws I put in!
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

This happens to me too, on almost anything I use. There's not much you can do about it. I'm fairly certain it's the juice you're using. Some juice just gunks up your coils faster than others. I find high VG juice gunks up my coils alot faster than high PG juice. I also find that gunky coils tend to come from really sweeter, sugary juices.