Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: I think I want a Gizmo

AVF Regular

I think I want a Gizmo

I let the idea sit for 24 hours, but I still like them. Maybe with a Spheroid.

18500, 17mm ID atty hole, somewhere around the 80 mark.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    I must admit I like it, but I'd feel bad for chels if I bought one.
    Gresh11, btobw and JimJamzzz like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

I was strongly considering one when I was order my microstick one thing stopped me. The logo placement off centre and to close to the bottom. Would have driven me mad.
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    I must admit I like it, but I'd feel bad for chels if I bought one.
    Oh - my microstick is a definite keeper - I love that little thing. It is beautifully made and is the absolutely perfect discreet vape.

You can't lock the switch on the Gizmo, and bright red with a brass button (which is what I have in mind) is not exactly a stealth device They also had a problem with the switch magnet on the battery sliding about and causing firing; they seem to have fixed that for the second run. But it's shiny! And the finish does look flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamzzz View Post
    I was strongly considering one when I was order my microstick one thing stopped me. The logo placement off centre and to close to the bottom. Would have driven me mad.
    Haha - I've already mentioned over on his 'stealth mod' thread on UK vapers that the logo should be centred between the bottom of the atty window and the bottom of the mod. It catches my eye every time. We'll see what the second run looks like.
    ssstahly likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

grinning here, on first look at the pic above, that was my first thought too - the logo placement does not line up! glad it isn't just me... cute setup tho..
    btobw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    I let the idea sit for 24 hours, but I still like them. Maybe with a Spheroid.

18500, 17mm ID atty hole, somewhere around the 80 mark.
    They looks very beautiful, i like them.
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular

Just don't feed them after midnight.

Oh and never ever get them wet.
    btobw and JimJamzzz like this.

if Chels had reacted to everyone wanting to use 17mm attys this device probably wouldnt exist

Can this thread die all its making me increasingly impatient at the fact my microstick and mini atty isn't here yet :P

AVF Regular
    rofl. The microstick is *awesome*, JimJamzzz! And so, so cute! And surprisingly solid-feeling in the hand. And such a great form factor!

JimJamzzz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast