Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: good tanks

AVF Regular
    Nautilus.....

I got 3 nauts for my GF & for the first 2 weeks was good. For the next 4 weeks i had a shocking run with dodgy coils that lead to flooding / gurgling. Since then i benched them & they've been collecting dust for 4 weeks ;-( Both the fogger4 & KFL+ are better... It will come down to your vape style as which one would be better for you, basically the KFL+ is easier to rebuild (single coil) & holds more juice (4.5ml), the fogger4 has better airflow & clouds (dual coil) & less juice (3ml) ... I use both on a daily basis & i prefer the fogger4 but you may prefer the KFL+, can't go wrong with either IMO

edit - i'm going to give rebuilding the nautilus a go ;-)
    Last edited by MeeZoiD; 09-07-14 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    +1 .. I recently acquired a KFL + EHpro clone, my first rebuildable and it's been faultless .. Loving it
    Haven't touched the Naut or the Mega since getting it
    Glad to hear your enjoying it man
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    The Clone kayfun lite plus v2's that comes with a nano kit are getting good reviews over at fast tech. I have one but havent tested it out yet, probably will this weekend.

AVF Regular
    I have 3 nauts and never had a problem with any of them. Until last week with one of the tanks , after changing the coil (which i purchase from VK) started to gurgle after a few hits. So i pulled it apart and after checking it out, i found it had a "small" amount of condensation and juice "under" the coil. ( where the coil screws into the base ). So i stuck a tissue in there with quite a bit of hand pressure and cleared as much as i could out. For me , that was the trick!!!! no more gurgling and the nautilus is firing perfectly. You could try it nothing to lose. Also ,always make sure that the coil is in really tight.
    My 2 cents worth .
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    I have 3 nauts and never had a problem with any of them. Until last week with one of the tanks , after changing the coil (which i purchase from VK) started to gurgle after a few hits. So i pulled it apart and after checking it out, i found it had a "small" amount of condensation and juice "under" the coil. ( where the coil screws into the base ). So i stuck a tissue in there with quite a bit of hand pressure and cleared as much as i could out. For me , that was the trick!!!! no more gurgling and the nautilus is firing perfectly. You could try it nothing to lose. Also ,always make sure that the coil is in really tight.
    My 2 cents worth .
    cheers
    I always make sure its screwed in well & i've cleaned that area out a number of times... Assuming your talking about the positive pin that has the spring in it that sits under the coil, that is easier cleaned if you pull it out from the outside, can even give it a clean with a full tank. I'm sure its been due to a batch of dud coils & as soon as the new naut mini single chimney coils are released i'll dust of my regular naut's and try again. In the mean time i have 2x fogger4, 3x KFL+ & an embarissing number of RDA's in rotation so no real rush ;-)

AVF Regular
    if this new naut mini doesn't work, I am going back to my gennys full time (until I can get a gen-u-wine kayfun)
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    I was very impressed with the KFL+ from FT. It's a 1:1 with logos and all lol.

You can't beat the genuine German made Kayfun though. But it's whatever budget you have in mind really, because the FT will still be much better than the Nautilus. My partner has the Nautilus and is content with it, but occasionally complains when it gurgles/burnt taste and then I have to diagnose the situation!

I'd buy her the KFL, but she doesn't have the patience to rebuild... Yet

So I'd say try the genuine if you can budget for it, or the FT. Both win wins.

When my Aspire BDC's gurgle I just dry burn them on the battery. Normally it crackles and fizzes and spits for a second or two, then settles. Screw it back on. Good to go.

AVF Regular
    ^^you find that acceptable mate? pain in the ass if you ask me. when i vape it tends to get warm and then it floods and gurgles/no vapor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast