Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: good tanks

AVF Regular

good tanks

hey guys i got a nautilus and tbh its pissing me off. floods gurgle blah blah blah.....so i gotta ask whats a good tank setup(rebuildable) for a provari these days? any input is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    hey guys i got a nautilus and tbh its pissing me off. floods gurgle blah blah blah.....so i gotta ask whats a good tank setup(rebuildable) for a provari these days? any input is appreciated
    I've been using and rebuilding my Nautilus for a while now, never had a problem with gurgling. Only if I haven't screwed in the coil properly would it flood a little.

The other tank I use is a Russian 91%. That or a Kayfun Lite I suppose would be good as a rebuildable.
    Happy, proud & most importantly SAFE sub-ohm vaper.

***WARNING TO NEW VAPERS AND NEW SUB OHM VAPERS***
    Do not attempt to sub ohm without completing the following check list
    a) Accurate ohm reader (best: milliohm meter; standard: ohm checker, worst: zeroing a multimeter)
    b) Quality battery (i.e. Sony 18650 VTC5)
    c) Know the limits of your battery
    d) Decent comprehension of Ohm's Law
    e) Experience in building good coils
    f) Be vigilant, avoid complacency
    g) If you don't know, ASK!

AVF Regular
    +1 .. I recently acquired a KFL + EHpro clone, my first rebuildable and it's been faultless .. Loving it
    Haven't touched the Naut or the Mega since getting it

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Rebuildable tank atomizers - which one?

That's a somewhat review or really an over view of different tanks and how they work.

Video is long as covered several tank attys. hope it helps you out.
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular

good tanks

Can't really go past a kayfun atm, and pretty much everyone has one so you won't be without support if you need help.
    http://www.intaste.de/Rebuildable-Atomizer/SvoeMesto/Kayfun-Lite-plus::2196.html
    Really fast shipping too.
    Last edited by ssstahly; 09-07-14 at 06:58 AM.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Hi Harry, sorry to hear about the Nautilus. It's definitely limited and the bottom line is it's simply a clearomiser, and you're at the mercy of the quality of the replacement coils. It's good but not fantastic.

And don't bother wasting your time trying to rebuild a Nautilus.
    Try rebuilding a Kayfun and see if you can rebuild a coil in a Nautilus also.
    You might get slightly better results if you rebuild the Aspire coil, but it's not the easiest to build and you'll find that a Kayfun with experience, could build one ready to vape in 3 minutes.

Ps. I'm not a shill of SvoeMesto.

hey guys i got a nautilus and tbh its pissing me off. floods gurgle blah blah blah.....
    I've been having the same gurgling issues as you! So stressful, can't figure it out. I'm about to give up on it myself!

AVF Regular
    I've tried building it and everything. I've got it close tho but floods when it warms up.... I'm thinking there has to be a better alternative out there... What about the fogger v4?

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Better alternative, it's a Russian91%. Just buy one and clearo's will be a thing of the past.

AVF Regular
    I've tried building it and everything. I've got it close tho but floods when it warms up.... I'm thinking there has to be a better alternative out there... What about the fogger v4?
    Are you referring to the Nautilus or Kayfun?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast