Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: just ordered Kayfun Lite Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (20ml) stainless steel 29.8m

AVF Regular

just ordered Kayfun Lite Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (20ml) stainless steel 29.8m

the newest kayfun big for fast tech https://www.fasttech.com/p/1765001 i have one on order and will post how it is

AVF Regular
    20ml !! .. Jebus .. It must be feaking huge !

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    angle cigs has a nice one to Big Kayfun V3.1 ES Rebuildable Atomizer-26650 its got 2 positive pins

AVF Regular
    i think there 20ml mabe a mis print its only 90mm so if that includes drip tip its be 15ml or so

yeah, designed for 26650's. Frankly it seems ostentatious and stupid.

I'm getting one as soon as I can
    Sign me up likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    i think there 20ml mabe a mis print its only 90mm so if that includes drip tip its be 15ml or so
    Even that is big .. Here's me thinking my KFL + clone is too big at 4.5ml and I need a nano kit
    steve.c likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    i just vape one flavour all day so a big tank it good still get a warm vape and great flavour using the German cotton yarn all i need is like 2cm work of wick and good to go no flooding no dry this stuff is awesome better than cotton and Japanese cotton

AVF Regular
    im used to my tank i have it a former hana clone over laps a little but alot of liquid to go though without walking out the door only to find i got next to no juice

AVF Regular
    Mine arrived yesterday. it really is big !! Sits well on my Hades. filled it up yesterday with about 12-13ml of juice and i'm still goin !!!
    http://i.imgur.com/5b7DaDa.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/dFyomWN.jpg

AVF Regular
    I've been trying to source the Russian big for a while but can't seem to locate one.
    It takes 12ml which I would rather than 20ml.
    Rip tripper did a review and it seems to wick better than the standard size Russian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast