Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrGruffy

Thread: Aspire Nautilus

Aspire Nautilus

Hi,

Hi,

Genuine Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank

1. Can anyone show me the coils for this tank? Preferably on E Cigs and Accessories in Australia so that I can order tham

2. Why don't they have wicks? If not, what is the reason for that? Is it better than having wicks?

3. Are they reliable? I have had soooo many tanks in the past that the coils just gave up after 2 days! It is very frustrating and now disheartening on which tank (clearomizer) to pick.

Thanks

lmb
    AVF Regular
    You should be able to find everything you need to know here: The Aspire Nautilus thread

AVF Regular
    Also every product like that at vapeking has a related product tab that tells you which ones you need.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    1. https://www.vapeking.com.au/aspire-n...lacement-coil/ its linked at the bottom of the page for the tank.

2. they do have very small wicks, built into the coil unit.

3. you were here just a few weeks ago asking for advice on starter kit. how come you have been through soooo many tanks in the (very recent) past ?

I ask 3 as you do 'appear' to ask some very strange questions and there appears to be some irregularity in all of this. after 2 weeks I didn't know my arse from my elbow when it came to vaping - I certainly couldn't have decided if my clearo/carto experience was good/bad/indifferent.

happy to help, but I 'feel' some questions of my own too right now.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    1. https://www.vapeking.com.au/aspire-n...lacement-coil/ its linked at the bottom of the page for the tank.

2. they do have very small wicks, built into the coil unit.

3. you were here just a few weeks ago asking for advice on starter kit. how come you have been through soooo many tanks in the (very recent) past ?

I ask 3 as you do 'appear' to ask some very strange questions and there appears to be some irregularity in all of this. after 2 weeks I didn't know my arse from my elbow when it came to vaping - I certainly couldn't have decided if my clearo/carto experience was good/bad/indifferent.

happy to help, but I 'feel' some questions of my own too right now.
    Hint, elbow is closer to the answer.
    I saw that on Todds arse vaping review
    vengaman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Also every product like that at vapeking has a related product tab that tells you which ones you need.
    Still be very careful with this. I ordered it and did this and ended up with wrong coils. Not a packaging issue but it was what I ordered from the "people who bought this also bought these" etc. Just double check is all!