Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dash213

Thread: Recommend me a tank!!!!

Recommend me a tank!!!!

hey guys I'm keen on getting a new tank my current vape is a kayfun lite with a DNA30 box.... now i love this build compared to my old cardo tanks but i would like to grab a little more vapour from my builds, so i was looking to build something around .5 - .7 ohms. What tank would you recommend that has a similar draw to a kayfun.... I'm quite good at building coils and have knowledge regards builds but i don't want to buy a mech mod. I would like to use this tank on my current DNA 30 box mod.... SHOOT AWAY

AVF Regular
    Remember, when using a regulated device, dropping your resistance doesn't = more bang for buck. 30W is 30W (and i doubt you're running 30W on a KFL), whether its a 3ohm coil or a 0.3ohm coil. What you maybe should be looking for, is something that will allow you to run at higher wattages. For an RBA, you probably need to go dual coil for anything above about 20W.

Go for something dual coil like an AGA-T7, fogger v4 even an expromizer?

You could probably attempt dual coil on the KFL if you're game.

Other option is get an RDA

You could always increase your VG to get more vapour from your current hardware.

i don't need more then 30w i need a tank that can use the 30w i have! at moment i wouldn't run my KFL with any less then a 1.2 coil it just isn't good.... i want a tank i can make a .5 ohm coil, the KFL isn't the right tank for that.... yes yes i know more VG is more vapour. What are others using on the DNA 30 box mods????

AVF Regular
    Is a genny outside your comfort zone?

It's pointless sub ohming on a regulated device. If you want to run .5 ohm coils, do it on a mech using the correct batteries. I run a 1.8 ohm dual coil Magma on my DNA30 @ 25 watts, and I get plenty of flavour and vapour.

Cheers
    Darren
    Olfella likes this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

currently I'm running the kayfun with a 1.2 micro coil i can't throw it up to over 20 or so watts it seems not to wick well i get burnt taste maybe thats my build? can anyone recommend a me a tank that a 1.2 ohm build will hold up to 25w?

AVF Regular
    Get yourself a Aqua great piece of kit little hard to build on but Im currently running mine with a .3ohm dual coil on it in a mech and It wicks amazing actually one of the best and most reliable RBAs ive tryed

Quick Robin to the VapeCave