Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By coopz

Thread: HCigar DNA30 - opinions?

AVF Regular

HCigar DNA30 - opinions?

Hi all. I just noticed that an online store is about to list them and I am curious. I have an MVP 2.0 so there is my total experience with box mods. It does seem under powered so was considering an upgrade. This should be within budget but don't want to dive madly into another purchase without seeking the opinions of those I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemolitia View Post
    Hi all. I just noticed that an online store is about to list them and I am curious. I have an MVP 2.0 so there is my total experience with box mods. It does seem under powered so was considering an upgrade. This should be within budget but don't want to dive madly into another purchase without seeking the opinions of those I trust.
    Better off getting a sx330 board box mod IMO.
    Green leaf/pioneer4you released one capable of up to 50W, (IPV V2 or IPV2 depending on who you listened to is the model), and VapingMad and VapourEyes are getting them in for around $110.
    Last edited by coopz; 18-07-14 at 08:10 PM.
    Master Sergeant likes this.

Another option is sigelei's box talked about here: http://forums.aussievapers.com/co-op...rest-list.html

AVF Regular
    Cool. Thanks for that coopz. It is the same price I would have payed for the HCigar so I'll be doing more research on the ones you mentioned.
    I'm really enjoying my SVD at the moment but want showing with a bit more oomph and longer charge times. The MVP has excellent battery life but just doesn't really deliver the feel I want.