Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Alternative non-box mod to mvp 2.0?

Alternative non-box mod to mvp 2.0?

Hi, i have been using the mvp for around a month now and i love it, however i was wondering are there any other internal battery mods equivalent or on par performance wise that is not a box mod. I know of the itaste vv v3 but the battery life seems a bit dissapointing. Just wondering if anyone can suggest anything, or should i start looking into external battery mods? I only use clearos currently using nautilus, aerotank mini/mega and aspire bdcs.
    Thanks guys.

AVF Regular
    Vision Spinner 2
    SVD
    Zmax
    Provari

FTW Vamo V2, 3 or 5

I think they're after a high power cylindrical tube mod with internal battery at about 2000mAh and no need for 18xxx batteries or separate chargers.
    But I got nothing...

The MVP and it's mAh and easy charging made it popular for a reason, despite the box shape.
    Last edited by coopz; 19-07-14 at 10:24 PM.

AVF Regular
    Only the vision has an internal battery the rest are 18650

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    The EPM is box modish but much smaller profile. See EPM thread in modder sub
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    there's the x6 - but its nowhere near as good as the mvp - also very limited airflow if yer using the ego connection - nice size tho

$9.02 X6 1300mAh Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery - silver / 3.2V + 3.8V + 4.2V at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    there's the x6 - but its nowhere near as good as the mvp - also very limited airflow if yer using the ego connection - nice size tho

$9.02 X6 1300mAh Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery - silver / 3.2V + 3.8V + 4.2V at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I have had them and they only have three settings. Also the rubberized button is a bit fragile.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Thanks for suggestions! Yeah i understand the mvp battery life is quite large so i'm not expecting something too close to that i just felt the v3 was too small since i vape quite a bit throughout the day

Then get a spinner and a good USB charger. I've got a 1300mAh 'fatboy', one of them will get me through a day.

There's a version 2 with 1600mAh like mrgruffy mentioned, but I've never used one.
    asghar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    I think they're after a high power cylindrical tube mod with internal battery at about 2000mAh and no need for 18xxx batteries or separate chargers.
    But I got nothing...

The MVP and it's mAh and easy charging made it popular for a reason, despite the box shape.
    Yep pretty much, i might get the new e-com's they look alright and they have vw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast