Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: kr808d blank cartridges...

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

kr808d blank cartridges...

Hi just wondering if anyone knows where i can get some blank cartimizers for a kr808d battery. I just switch to an ego style but have some cigglike batteries from my first attempt
    and would like to use them with some blanks i can fill myself just for when I want to carry around something more subtle.

Thank you for any advice.

AVF Regular
    Healthcabin have cartomizers for the 808 discontinued so on special

5pc New CE2 Steel Cartomizers for 808
    Last edited by Crisscross; 22-07-14 at 07:22 PM.
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

thanks Crisscross, darn discontinued doesn't give me hope for the future of the 808 serries of things. I will look into new battery and try and find some blank carts that may suit the needs.

AVF Regular
    You can get the same setup with slim 510 batteries. Then you can have all your gear becoming mix and match.

When I first started I bought willy nilly without that in mind. My gear is much more standardized now.

Places in the US like vapage, smokeless image etc will stay with 808 but shipping becomes expensive. Sign up to their newsletters and you will get all their coupons. There is no need to pay full price.

We are coming up to the us holiday season so their will be big sales. It might sound a bit early to prepare for Christmas new year but china in particular has some long holidays and that creates some shortages in the rest of the world. Postal systems go into meltdown and take a while to recover.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 23-07-14 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Ipad changes all my words
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Great Idea Crisscross, yeah I'm stumbling about in this new venture so thank for the enlightment. I will look into the 510 slims you mentioned as it would be more convenient to avoid the shipping cost's but i still might grab some 808's in the meantime.good point about postal systems will get onto it well before then.

[QUOTE=genetransfer;546478]Hi just wondering if anyone knows where i can get some blank cartimizers for a kr808d battery...]

Juicewhore have them:

KR808 Cartomiser - JuiceWhore

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Chips View Post

Juicewhore have them:

KR808 Cartomiser - JuiceWhore
    Awesome find, thanks. I did pick up a 510 battery and some carts this week, but will pick up some of those 808's from JuiceWhore being they are only one state across and will work nicely with my automatic batteries so none will be wasted.