Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Blunt tip needles

Question Blunt tip needles

So silly me i bought Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 clone from vapeking and forgot to get a syringe and blunt tip needle.

Anyone know where to get them in Melbourne as i don't really have anything else to order to justify the shipping on these items.

Looking at chemist websites they seem to only have the syringe without the needle tips.

AVF Regular
    From the chemist bud... but be prepared for weird judgemental looks
    picturetheend and merexy like this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

isnt EcigModShop in melbourne? Drop in and see them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by picturetheend View Post
    So silly me i bought Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 clone from vapeking and forgot to get a syringe and blunt tip needle.

Anyone know where to get them in Melbourne as i don't really have anything else to order to justify the shipping on these items.

Looking at chemist websites they seem to only have the syringe without the needle tips.
    I always fill my kayfuns from the top who can be arsed pulling out a syringe and a screwdriver.
    picturetheend and pklifter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    From the chemist bud... but be prepared for weird judgemental looks
    Eh, judgmental looks. Most of us should be used to it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I always fill my kayfuns from the top who can be arsed pulling out a syringe and a screwdriver.
    I was doing that with my KFL for a while but always had leaking even when covering the air holes and what not.

AVF Regular
    You just gotta turn it upside down quick. After you know the correct technique its easy.

AVF Regular
    chemist - ask for some 'drawing up' needles

i also top filled my kayfun when i used one. fill hole crapped itself after 48hrs, so i plugged it with teflon tape and top filled from then on

I'll start trying it again.

At least for this week while im on nights.

Can't be arsed staying up till the chemist open's or getting up before it closes.

Blunt tip needles don't work on a 3.1es anyway, just sprays everywhere and can damage the valve seal.
    You need a plastic nozzle (so it sits in firmly and prevents back pressure), one slighty smaller than the standard syringe/e-liquid juice bottle tip, but also flexible so it compresses in the hole to seal up behind itself to prevent liquid going everywhere.

The liqua brand ejuice bottle nozles fit as they are smaller than standard and soft and flexible, but as the plastic in the bottle to hard, the juice bottle needs to be fairly full so you can squeeze some pressure out of it.
    But it's still annoying to use as progress is very slow to fill especially if you have a decent % of VG in your mixture and the weather is cold so it's extra thick.

Otherwise find a proper luerlock (sp?) nozzle the right size; but good luck, there's been threads and threads and threads about this here and everywhere for ages, and lots of time wasted on ebay for the right kind.
    Point is, needle tip is no good, search for the right nozzle or give up and work out top filling.
    Last edited by coopz; 23-07-14 at 01:27 AM.
    picturetheend likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast