Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shaitan667
  • 1 Post By the vaporizer

Thread: Show us you're IPV 2 love

Show us you're IPV 2 love

So far I haven't seen many people post about this thing outside the co-op thread.

Built 0.6ohm single twisted coil in the Magma today to test this thing out at 50w (17-25w seems to be the good, usable range for a Taifun GT) - it's effing great!

Magma 0.6ohm twisted coil - Imgur

Magma Clone -0.6ohm Twisted coil - YouTube

Edit - Damnit, excuse the terrible typo in the thread title Makes me cringe looking at it now...
    Master Sergeant likes this.

AVF Regular
    ipv is amazing !!! better than the cana modz imo. dual micros at 0.7 ohms on 30 watts in my patriot rda with holes drilled out running 5 pawns grand master is sensational
    Master Sergeant likes this.

AVF Regular
    0.5 D-C zenith v2 at 50w with mustvape's "handlebar" and or 1.1ohm D-C @50w with Alpha vape's "heist" and a Stillare with vapin donuts @.04 @50w with TMA's "winters bite" yumms

Ps is so good I order a 2nd unit , this one in black from Mo and start sell off my DNA's
    Last edited by Master Sergeant; 27-07-14 at 10:20 PM.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    0.5 D-C zenith v2 at 50w with mustvape's "handlebar" and or 1.1ohm D-C @50w with Alpha vape's "heist" and a Stillare with vapin donuts @.04 @50w with TMA's "winters bite" yumms

Ps is so good I order a 2nd unit , this one in black from Mo and start sell off my DNA's
    Do you mean 0.4 instead of .04?

Its unfortunate I can't run my next favourite build on it - 0.18ohm 24g dual twisted on my Brass Monkee. Will definitely have to get the IPV 3 when it's out.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaitan667 View Post

Edit - Damnit, excuse the terrible typo in the thread title Makes me cringe looking at it now...
    Haha I did the opposite the other day in a text (damn iPhone auto correct
    Hey, don't worry. What's the bet (sad but true) that most won't even know what you're referring to