Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The cotton leaving all other cotton for dead (strictly for the hardcore)

AVF Regular

The cotton leaving all other cotton for dead (strictly for the hardcore)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. With that comes delightful discoveries. Boys get ready to raid your sweethearts drawers, the source of the cotton packed so tight that teasing a little off combined with a slight twist results in a thread perfect for dripping (that other cotton sources leave you with either too much or too little to work with) is: TAMPONS!

Now, I dont expect you to all to admit youre rushing off to try such a winning idea, but I know you all will be all over those sanitary items like the marvellous aids they are.

ETA: Its all because its compacted already obviously due to its intended purpose: to absorb. Try it and you wont deny it.
    Last edited by fifthflo; 02-08-14 at 03:02 AM.
    Pipesub and jeno1200 like this.

AVF Regular
    And here I was thinking that tampons were supposed to prevent dripping...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    And here I was thinking that tampons were supposed to prevent dripping...
    I expect that to be the first of many well deserved jokes.
    Hidden1 and sc_rufctr like this.

AVF Regular
    On another note, you should try this juice - Bloodbath - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

OK I'm done.

AVF Regular
    i would rather vape the bile of a homeless bums vomit than anything mt baker makes. no exaggeration kiddo - i have my own creation named heavenly blood

And if the fanny nappy doesnt spin your wheels raid her make-up kit for those organic unbleached cotton make-up pads just like I am using. Muji to the rescue!!

AVF Regular
    They work just a treat for nose bleeds too. Just dont put the stringy bit in first.
    fifthflo likes this.

pics or it didn't happen.
    oxey likes this.

I'm guessing that unbleached organic products (ok - tampon) would be preferable to avoid added chemicals.
    I'm all for the idea as I'm becoming frustrated with my attempts with cotton (dry hits) but it's probably just my crummy builds.

Found this: Chemicals in Sanitary Pads | LIVESTRONG.COM

A close relative of dioxin, furan is also found in bleached paper products, including sanitary pads, diapers and tampons. A study from Korea extracted the chemicals found in sanitary pads and tampons throughout the world. While results varied with the different products, octachlorinated dioxin (OCDD), hexachlorodibenzofuran (HxCDF) and octa-chlorodibenzofuran (OCDF) were detected. These are all banned toxic substances.

According to HR 890, "An independent study in 1991 found that tampons commonly included one or more of the following additives: Chlorine compounds, absorbency enhancers (such as surfactants like polysorbate-20), natural and synthetic fibers (such as cotton, rayon, polyester, and polyacrylate), deodorant, and fragrance."

AVF Regular
    Pipesub I dont have the appropriate degree required to comprehend what you just wrote.

Are you trying to say that tampon cotton is lethal?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast