Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By coopz

Thread: Ipv 50watt box mods?!

AVF Regular

Ipv 50watt box mods?!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any experience with these? Pros? Cons? Definitely putting in some thought to purchase one of them at the moment and if I do, will VTC5's be the best battery pairing for it?

If you're not winning, you should be learning from loss.

There was a co-op before, lots of people have got them already. And there was a preorder from vapoureyes and vaping mad that's probably going to be sent out soon, so you'll hear lots more soon too.
    I don't have one so can't help you much about what they are like to use.
    VTC5 isn't necessary, but who could turn down a 30A battery with 2600mAh?

2000 posts lol
    JWH, 2323 and sc_rufctr like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking anyways.

I'm just curious about them, they seem solid and that price on a 50 watt mod intrigues me, not to mention the detonator style touch pad/firing button.

Congrats on the 2k by the way, Coopz

AVF Regular
    Thinking of grabbing the cheaper 35watt model, anything wrong with a 5amp 3400mah Pansonic at lower wattages?

AVF Regular
    should be ok at lower wattages.. I can't see this thing having any decent battery life at high watts anyway regardless of battery
    i preordered the 50W one.. probably wont use it at its max... anyone know the performance of it with a 1-1.5ohm coil at 50w?

Been loving mine it's a batch two but sucks I cannot find a way to disable the touch firing button. Only negative was the battery cover screws I stripped them first go and had to drill them out

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    Been loving mine it's a batch two but sucks I cannot find a way to disable the touch firing button. Only negative was the battery cover screws I stripped them first go and had to drill them out
    To turn off touch, hold down then hold fire. To turn on, hold up then hold fire.

AVF Regular
    the ipv 2 is hands down the best mod for the money..dont bother spending 100's upon 100's of dollars for something that will do the same thing. i highly recommend it! the quality is good the internal wiring soldering is top notch (better than some of the $300 mods ive seen. buy this before any other box mod it will not dissapoint!!!!

AVF Regular
    I may have to take a look at one of these, I probably wouldn't use it all the way to 50w, but the capability would be nice, I love the touch idea personally, always wanted a det style mod.

It'll also be my first VW device aside from my MVP I've never actually really looked at wattage, just voltage because I now have my provari.