Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Strike
  • 3 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By JenJ

Thread: Chain Vape

Chain Vape

Hi All,

Been vaping for about 2 months without touching a cig and realised I am now chain vaping. What is a good setup so I don't have to keep changing clero`s as they don't draw after 4-5 hits. I am using a spinner 2 with an aspire BDC.

I just brought a KangaTech AeroTank Mini... Very very satisfied with the purchase.
    JenJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully48 View Post
    Hi All,

Been vaping for about 2 months without touching a cig and realised I am now chain vaping. What is a good setup so I don't have to keep changing clero`s as they don't draw after 4-5 hits.
    A rebuildable on a mod.
    JWH, tugboatofdeath and sc_rufctr like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi All,

Been vaping for about 2 months without touching a cig and realised I am now chain vaping. What is a good setup so I don't have to keep changing clero`s as they don't draw after 4-5 hits. I am using a spinner 2 with an aspire BDC.
    If you're chain vaping it's more likely that your nic strength is not high enough rather than any problem with your set up.

I think most of us chain vaped in the beginning though, while it's all still a novelty or new obsession. Once that wears off you do settle down a bit.

What nic strength are you vaping?
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    I just brought a KangaTech AeroTank Mini... Very very satisfied with the purchase.
    I just got one too, best clearo I've ever used and I've used a LOT of clearos.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi All,

What do you consider chain vaping?

Why are your clearos "not drawing" after 4-5 hits? Define "not drawing".

IMO the aspires are great clearos for what they are, and ive never hear any issues like you mention.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Like coopz said, Rebuildable s.. I chain vape on a KFL, I've always chain vaped as I was scared that I would crave one in the beginning.
    I can now be around smokers and light someone's smoke when they are driving and it taste s horrible.
    By chain vape I mean I'd probably kill 10 18350s if I had them, I think it's excessive , but that's just part of the habit that I have to deal with. A KFL has served me well

AVF Regular
    gotta say, never a more satisfying vape than a mod and rda and all those months of rebuilding protanks/vivis paid off as rebuilding an rda is a doosey