Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: What do you carry daily?

I've been using my ipv2 50w while I wait for my $%$#$#% microstick with a veritas clone. Served me well time to get rid of the IPv2 though as I really dont need/will ever use 50w .

This with a Russian and clear middle section....

AVF Regular
    Lately I have been taking a Reo Mini (18500 version with subohm rebuild / upgrade kit installed - comes standard on the new ones, but mine is an older one) with a Hornet, a Chana Mini* (Hana Mini clone) with an Expromizer or Russian 91%, and a Provari Mini with another R91%. Oh, and sometimes an 18650 mech with a dripper on it too if I know I'm in for a quiet day (been really digging the Veritas lately). The first two are pretty small, but the latter two might be a bit big for your purposes.

I used to take a VTR (with the ring cut off) with a R91%. But while those things are compact in that sort of setup - they are also quite heavy (that and the 510 threads on the VTR strip easily, and it's not a part that is easily replaceable). In the past, I've also taken Ego-V Megas and such - but they're not in the least bit compact .

I don't own one (but I totally would if I didn't have enough work mods already) - but another small-ish mod to consider would be the Vaporshark. They're nice and small, and being DNA based they're pretty decent in the performance department.

* If you have the funds and you're not in a position where your work mods are subject to abuse (or you don't mind putting a few scratches on a genuine mod) - buy a genuine Hana Mini instead if this mod looks appealing to you. The clone has some very irritating idiosyncrasies that the genuine item does not have.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Microstick + Spheroid.

/thread
    Gresh11 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Until recently, eGo 650 + custom dripper. Now, Billet Box or MVP + custom dripper.
    Fatman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Stolen pic ( but its uber cool )

daily ??? well this of course

gtadmin, akef38 and vengaman like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Nemesis 18350 with 3D Dripper and a spare battery.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Stolen pic ( but its uber cool )

daily ??? well this of course

Geez, that looks huge ...
    Fatman and Gresh11 like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

How long do 18350 batts last I do 40mins drive and back and 30mins lunch so 3 hr batt life would be suffecient

I take an mvp2 to work with 2 full nautilus tanks. These last me all day. But I always carry a spare spinner II, nautilus coil, protank II and juice in an ego case just to be sure to be sure.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast