AVF Regular

Question So why Genesis atomizers and how do they actually work?

Pretty much summed up in the title, I'm using RDA's at the minute, never used a rebuildable tank or a gennie might look at purchasing one for the sake of experimentation.

Thanks guys

If you're not winning, you should be learning from loss.

AVF Regular
    for me it was because they were named after the first book of the bible - the one where god modded the world and stuff.

other than that I liked the thought of 'tinkering' and these seemed to require the most of it. I was a little disappointed on that as they are actually surprisingly simple little buggers.

I had also heard they provided awesome flavour. this is actually very very true - providing you have the time to tinker a little. once setup, they just run and run and run - just add juice, literally.

also chicks dig gennys
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Cant they be set up as either dripper or tank , so 2 in one really, i've never had one just googled.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    I got drippers for dripping. gennys have a different flavour profile to my other devices - cleaner and smoother. they work like any other 'tank' you fill it with liquid and it wicks to a coil. really not much difference with the majority (minor nuances). typically the wicking material is your 'difference', SS mesh and SS rope are more common and wick differently to material like rayon or cotton so your vaping action can vary somewhat.

gennys also have a tendency to be hybridised and pretty (imo) and that lends to their fan-boi followers.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough