Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: So i think i found the beast ive been looking for!

AVF Regular

So i think i found the beast ive been looking for!

been looking for a double/triple 18650 box mod for super sub ohm with inbuilt volt meter, and i just came across this.. thoughts? im really tempted to pull the trigger

Transparent, Clear & Plastic VBX Box Mods with Volt Meters | VosVape Dual 26650, Triple 1850 & Dual 18500 Box Mods

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Ok BEAST BEAST price too lol
    nukem likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    Ok BEAST BEAST price too lol
    true, i dont mind paying the price if its good quality, and does what i want
    JWH likes this.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

Super Moderator
    Errrrrm... No ..... Just another device to encourage someone to blow their face off and pay a huge premium for the privilege to do so ...

When did vaping stop being about getting off the ciggies and more about pee-pee size?

Might as well just plug some fencing wire into the power point on the wall and drip onto it

Its a big price for a $3 voltmeter and a perspex box
    Captain, ericace007, JWH and 13 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Errrrrm... No ..... Just another device to encourage someone to blow their face off and pay a huge premium for the privilege to do so ...

When did vaping stop being about getting off the ciggies and more about pee-pee size?
    well, i know the risks of vaping at such high wattages, that being said im going to do it anyway, in fact i vape at .16 on a daily basis, i mean i enjoy blowing massive clouds, i enjoy a really warm vape, the thing i dont enjoy is having to change my battery every 30-60 minutes.

If this device improves my vaping experience.. why not?

edit: and please.. im totally open to other suggestions
    Last edited by nukem; 12-08-14 at 06:57 PM.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Personally I don't sub ohm below0.8 , I'd just appreciate it for the battery life, there are probably other devices that can take 2 x26650s
    But I havnt come across them yet. I agree with you Fat Man , this is very dangerous , if things keep going the way they are,soon there will be a mod where you have to wear a backpack(Dora the explorer) to carry around your stacked car battery's

Edit: there are many a coil built by my hand that falls under 0.2ohms, but this is by accident haha
    Last edited by JWH; 12-08-14 at 07:02 PM.
    steve.c likes this.

fad
    AVF Regular
    One of the more recent Plumes of Hazard youtube marathons had their resident mod-maker comment on the dangers of plastic cased mods.

I'll find the video shortly, but the tl;dr: is that plastic cases have very poor heat dissipation.
    Fatman, thoss and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    This is way over priced for a plastic box that is just a unregulated dual battery with a voltmeter there are plenty of dual battery box mods made from wood for $150 but without the voltmeter which is not needed anyway

if I was going to get one from the link you had I would go the triple 18650 in aluminium case for $199
    http://vosvape.com/cart
    Last edited by Hidden1; 12-08-14 at 09:29 PM.
    steve.c and nukem like this.

AVF Regular
    'Quality' plastic is not really what i look for in a mod. Honestly mate your money looks like it could be better spent. Keep looking - ow and vaping at 0.16 is just nuts mate. How old are you?
    steve.c and Aliyah like this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

fad
    AVF Regular
    After taking a closer look at the site I have to say the following:

Do not buy from VosVape. They are ripping you off, overcharging you for cheaply made and extremely dangerous products.

The 510 connector is cheap. Perspex is pretty but has no heat dissipation capabilities, you'll cook your batteries.

There is no battery sled just a couple of pieces of plastic, and the ordinary copper wire "springs" are an absolute joke:

They claim:

We have selected a switch that can handle raw, copious amounts of power
    This is false. They claim to be pushing up to 50 amps through that switch. If that was true the switch would be
    so long that there would be no room for the voltage display. It is a standard 3-5 amp dc switch that will eventually
    arc-weld itself on, leaving you to either wrench your atomizer off or watch your mod melt down into slag.

Avoid this
    Captain, Fatman, thoss and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast