Just Ordered A Vulcan RDA

As the title says, I just ordered a clone of one of these and they look really good. I have watched a few youtube reviews and decided to give one a try. I particularly like the design, which provides a kind of a RBA / RDA crossover, in that the top cap is removable for drpping and the juice capacity is quite good for a RDA.

Good post and airflow design and apparently provides great flavour, unlike many RDA's. Cloud production is also reportedly good, so it seems like a good combination and what I have been looking for. Will report back, once it arrives.

AVF Regular
    ummm, pretty sure most rda's have great flavour. and great vapour production, the orignal vulcan is already decently priced, how much was the clone?

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

Well there are variations, the concave chamber is apparently what provides the enhanced flavour, similar to the plume veil.

$12.37 from ft.

AVF Regular
    Been looking at the Vulcan for a while, thought I was going to have to buy the original until I found out FT has them now...was about to order one as well!! Not sure the wait for you to get yours is worth the $13 LOL..
    Sigelei 100w box w Vulcan clone or tobh clone or Plumeveil clone or the zenith
    Viggo (Aus 005) w Zenith v2

Itaste vv 3 - VAMO V5 - Stingray Clone - Nemesis Clone (magnetic switch) - Panzer Black Hawk clone
    Kanger Pro Tank Mini - Mini 3 - Pro Tank - T3s -- Kayfun Lite clone - Russian 91% clone - Igo W