• 1 Post By hun113
  • 1 Post By McVapen
  • 2 Post By Toddosh
  • 1 Post By hun113

Thread: Koh Gen Do at PM studio

AVF Regular

Koh Gen Do at PM studio

Hei guys and gals,
    PM studio has restocked the Koh Gen Do as of yesterday, got mine this arvo, on the shelf there were only 4 or 5 left.
    Funny how the guy who served me asked "is this for e-cig?" I replied "yes how do you know?"
    He explained there has been alot of people who came or phone asking about it and even yesterday someone bought 10 packets of it lol. He said he might order alot more next time. He also mentioned his supplier has also been bombarded with request for this cotton from America lol.

On a side note I'm not affiliated with PM Studio, only sharing for those people who has been waiting for this like I did.
    Cheers, Don.

avtek and McVapen like this.

I ordered some yesterday online from them guys, is it 60 pads in the bag I couldnt see it noted anywhere

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by McVapen View Post
    I ordered some yesterday online from them guys, is it 60 pads in the bag I couldnt see it noted anywhere
    Its 80 pads in the pack McV. I almost went to Myer and get the Shiseido organic cotton, then I thought I would check PM studio first and luckily I did.
    McVapen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    Its 80 pads in the pack McV. I almost went to Myer and get the Shiseido organic cotton, then I thought I would check PM studio first and luckily I did.
    Even better. Same I needed some and had it bookmarked and by chance checked at the right time. Thanks. Gotta love buying cotton though I bought some organic cotton from an online health shop over a year ago, gave heaps away to new vapers, wasted heaps etc etc and still ha 1/3rd of a bag left. The 80 pads should last quite some time also
    hun113 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm still on my first square after 4 weeks and baught 2 packs have given away most of the first pack but still years left
    McVapen and hun113 like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah they'll last a long time, by quick calculation a pad of em will last me 36 days and that is to be put on 4 attys between me and my missus. So 80 pads will be 8 years? Lol
    I'm giving some to my sister and brother in law 20 pads each and some to a new vaper that I converted. The left over will still last me quiet sometimes.

AVF Regular
    Just a quick update in this KGD, put it into my Kayfun, one that has dry hit problem, set it up as like this and IMHO it has better flavour and after 1 tank no dry hits. So yes it wicks better than normal organic cotton. But then again YRMV. Cheers.

That looks a bit different, I use a standard micro on an angle with the cotton touching down to the deck , the standard way most prob build it i sposr,but would be keen to try a twisted coil in it. Do you notice any restriction in air flow/draw with that setup?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by McVapen View Post
    That looks a bit different, I use a standard micro on an angle with the cotton touching down to the deck , the standard way most prob build it i sposr,but would be keen to try a twisted coil in it. Do you notice any restriction in air flow/draw with that setup?
    Btw that set up isn't mine I used to do it the standard way like this one but I thought I would give the cotton runs on the side of the coil a try as I was having issues with dry hits. And IMO it did help with the dry hit issue as there is more cotton thus juice running to the coil. Flavour wise again I have to say is better, I compared it with missus kayfun running the same ohm, power and juice, both on a same kayfun from VK except mine has the extra cotton running on both sides of the coil and mine tastes better, even the missus says so , she asked me to build it like mine next time.

And as far as air flow/draw I didn't notice any difference at all.
    Yeah I also like to try twisted coil but HOV has the Omega Tigre wire now in stock, I like to try that.
    McVapen likes this.