Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: MVP v2 question

MVP v2 question

Hey knowledgable peoples...

I am using an MVPv2 and I know it can be charged and used at the same time...

My question is when it's on charge will the vv still be set to the voltage I have set it to or will it be the 5v (or there abouts) from the USB?

AVF Regular
    It will stay on whatever voltage or wattage you have it set to. You may not be able to change it though, sometimes mine used to let me change it whilst plugged in and sometimes it wouldn't.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    It'll be whatever voltage or wattage it was set to before you started charging it. This gets saved while charging and even if you turn the device off and back on

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    It will stay on whatever voltage or wattage you have it set to. You may not be able to change it though, sometimes mine used to let me change it whilst plugged in and sometimes it wouldn't.
    I just tried my MVP 2.0. It lets me change it while charging.

One other point, even if you're a heavy vaper you won't need to charge it all that often. And I've found it's MUCH quicker to charge than a battery with much less capacity like a VV twist.

Super Moderator
    best thing you can do to lengthen the life of your mvp is to charge it every night regardless of the charge left in it. Don't let it run the battery down to red.

This is just an FYI If you keep running it right down to the point of having to use it in passthrough mode, then the length of battery time you get from it will start decreasing a hell of a lot earlier than if you baby your battery by charging every night.
    JWH, Cath Mort and mrsgruffy like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

This is the 2nd time it's ever been in the red.

I use my MVP almost 24/7. I think it's about the 5th or 6th time it's been on charge in 2 weeks. Battery life is super awesome. I've also noticed charge time is very quick on the USB port on my Apple Mac.
    JWH likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    This is the 2nd time it's ever been in the red.

I use my MVP almost 24/7. I think it's about the 5th or 6th time it's been on charge in 2 weeks. Battery life is super awesome. I've also noticed charge time is very quick on the USB port on my Apple Mac.
    When I use mine with a dripper running 11w it just about runs out in a day. but i do vape a lot. When running a mini protank on 8w it will just about last 2 days.
    I haven't tried to use it when charging tho. I just slum it with my ego backup.

I'm on my aerotank mini running about 3.7v and it lasts a few days at least.

I run on 3.8 and find its fine for my juices and I get great battery life out of it. Use it pretty heavily and get over 3 days before charging

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast