Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Upgrade time - advice needed

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Upgrade time - advice needed

Hi all

Im a long time lurker/reader and thought its about time I got involved a bit more discussion wise!

I've been vaping for around 16 months just using basic gear , lately Vision Spinner II batteries combined with Kanger T2s, my regular vape is steam-e-cigs RY4 at 9mg nic. I'm finding the battery life a bit hit and miss between the three spinner II's that I have and have gone through tons of T2s due to them stopping working , cracking , splitting etc.

I did fork out for an iTaste SVD about a year ago , with 18650 batteries , but found it too bulky and long for every day use so its sat unused ever since.

Im looking for advice on which mod to get that will accept 18650 batteries but has to be a lot smaller than the SVD. I was thinking of purchasing 2-3 Nautilus mini's to go with whatever I end up getting as I've heard the flavour production and smoke is pretty good.

All advice is readily welcomed !

Quote Originally Posted by Jonahtech View Post
    Im looking for advice on which mod to get that will accept 18650 batteries but has to be a lot smaller than the SVD.
    Have you considered a box mod, or do you want a tube mod only?

Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Have you considered a box mod, or do you want a tube mod only?
    I would definitely prefer a tube mod, I'm not overly sold on the look of the box mods.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Unfortunately the combination of 18650 and VV/VW makes for a weighty and lengthy mod. A provari with extension is probably the shortest readily available tube mod that meets your requirements. You shouldn't dismiss box mods out of hand. Give one a go and see if you like it. The MVP is a good option with long battery life and is quite comfortable in the hand.
    D1git likes this.
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    Unfortunately the combination of 18650 and VV/VW makes for a weighty and lengthy mod. A provari with extension is probably the shortest readily available tube mod that meets your requirements. You shouldn't dismiss box mods out of hand. Give one a go and see if you like it. The MVP is a good option with long battery life and is quite comfortable in the hand.
    I did not like box mods till I got 1 . Just bought a cheap Hana 30 from FT for $49 and I love it . Will be looking for an original when this shits itself. Give them a try.
    JWH and creamSoda like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut View Post
    I did not like box mods till I got 1 . Just bought a cheap Hana 30 from FT for $49 and I love it . Will be looking for an original when this shits itself. Give them a try.
    What he said, I got a Hana Mini from Fastech and I'm surprised how well it fits into my hand, also the battery life is very good, it has a Lipo battery which for me lasts a full day,
    It will accept 23mm atties as well.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    You shouldn't dismiss box mods out of hand. Give one a go and see if you like it. The MVP is a good option with long battery life and is quite comfortable in the hand.
    I am very new to vaping but I really like my MVP. The battery runs really long like 2-3 days. It also has a beauty ring for 510 connection so if you get it with nautilus mini, it will look okay too. I started using my MVP with kayfun since last weekend and am loving it very much.
    JWH, akef38 and merexy like this.

Just a word of warning do not buy anything with a battery in it or a battery itself from OS especially from Ft at the moment . The airlines have the jitters about carrying them and delivery will take forever, that's if you can even get it shipped. Batteries from supersport600 on ebay is your best bet anyway

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Go the MVP mate, its a perfect upgrade from the set up you've got Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Starter Kit – VapourEyes Then you can use the SVD when your at home if its too big to take out.

Well it seems that a lot of you are recommending box mods, obviously no harm in trying one out.

Which clearo's are you using with them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast