Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Kato Box Mod Clone

AVF Regular

Kato Box Mod Clone

Hi Guys I own a authentic and clone version of the kato box mod, the clone is 1:1, Other than the base needed to be turned around and the switch cleaned out. Once that was done it was 1:1. All parts externally and internally are Interchangeable and even came with a spare hot spring and case and Allen key.
    I paid around $72 delivered for the clone, then I figured why not buy another, So I purchased one for almost $20 cheaper than my first clone which I purchased direct @ $58.48 KATO Square Box Style Mechanical Mod - Silver and used coupon AAECVAPERS
    I've also been talking to Fasttech about getting them and also been on the forum at fasttech and finally today FT has them $47.49 Kato Styled 18650 Mechanical Mod - stainless steel + aluminum at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping $5 cheaper than focalecig. It comes with black case where as the others came in a blue ego type case that matched the authentic one, but really I like FT case more, its easier to use . They are $200 cheaper than what I paid for a authentic Kato.
    Anyways have fun, they are great clones, great hitting mech mods.
    Jeff
    Hidden1, Terryz and Cousin Borris like this.

AVF Regular
    Damn! Im on it! Good one Jeff
    JWH and aussievapes like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Hi Guys I own a authentic and clone version of the kato box mod, the clone is 1:1, Other than the base needed to be turned around and the switch cleaned out. Once that was done it was 1:1. All parts externally and internally are Interchangeable and even came with a spare hot spring and case and Allen key.
    I paid around $72 delivered for the clone, then I figured why not buy another, So I purchased one for almost $20 cheaper than my first clone which I purchased direct @ $58.48 KATO Square Box Style Mechanical Mod - Silver and used coupon AAECVAPERS
    I've also been talking to Fasttech about getting them and also been on the forum at fasttech and finally today FT has them $47.49 Kato Styled 18650 Mechanical Mod - stainless steel + aluminum at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping $5 cheaper than focalecig. It comes with black case where as the others came in a blue ego type case that matched the authentic one, but really I like FT case more, its easier to use . They are $200 cheaper than what I paid for a authentic Kato.
    Anyways have fun, they are great clones, great hitting mech mods.
    Jeff
    Shouldn't have followed you so quick,eh? No probs, still happy.... Or will be when it gets here!
    aussievapes likes this.

I jumped on the wagon aswell when Jeff first mentioned it, AhhH well, 5 bucks.
    Clouds

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryz View Post
    I jumped on the wagon aswell when Jeff first mentioned it, AhhH well, 5 bucks.
    Not a problem. (Sticks pin in Jeff doll...). "
    JWH likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Hehhe can't wait for it.

Jeff, any photos of yours with variety of attys attached?
    Clouds

AVF Regular
    LoL for the extra $5 you paid, you'll get it a week earlier , That's why I started this thread, I figured they won't sell a Kato Box mod any cheaper on the net, Heck when I purchased the first clone the wholesale price on Alibaba was was $48 without shipping, FT has it $47 including with free shipping.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Arrr, I'm happy! Like Terryz said, you got some pics Jeff?

AVF Regular
    1. MrGruffy
    aussievapes and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    what atty do they have on it in the focalecigs pictures

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast