AVF Regular

Newbie question about wicked and unwicked atomisers

Only new to vaping so forgive me if this is a dumb question.
    My evod kit came with atomisers which had the wicks visible, but my recent purchase of atomisers dont have the wicks visible ? I have cleaned my atomisers with visible wicks before to make them last a little longer, but how do i clean these new versions please, which have tiny holes and no wicks visible on outside?

AVF Regular
    scratch that .

the new knagers don't appear to be opening friendly, similar process I would guess, but potentially open to burning the filler material. trial and error maybe

found this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNGBpdLvUwk
    Last edited by vengaman; 04-09-14 at 01:13 PM.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Nah tryed my hardest to open those new kanger coils but they are sealed shut.
    ive even found that after cleaning them they start gurgling so they are pretty much disposable now

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

The new ones are wicked, just small internal wicks.
    The new style is both a blessing and a curse. They are dual coil and when they work, they work really well - better than older clearos, but when they don't work they are horrible. More chance of being bad out of the box, harder to rebuild (can be done, but mainly as a single coil). Same goes for the new aspire BVC, works nice, probably last a shorter time, and non rebuildable.

In short, they have improved clearos, but in exchange, they want to make lotsa cash on you buying more frequent coil replacements.
    pay the man or get with the rebuildable program...
    Last edited by coopz; 04-09-14 at 01:20 PM.

Just rebuilt a new Kanger coil 10 mins ago. You will lose about 1 in 3 chimney when you pull it of. LOL Then there is a sleeve that pulls up and off .Then its prety much the same as the old ones. I just rebuild them single coil 30 Kant 8 wraps around 1.5 ml and wick with rayon, it takes about 5 mins and they taste better than the dual originals My opinion but Im biased. Vaping 1 now with Fantasia in a Mega GGRREEAATTTT!!!!

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info and video link guys , its cleared up my confusion about the difference between the two. I am finding the hidden wicks are giving me a better vape, looks like i will be treating them as disposables.