Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: The Beyond Vape 5ml Silo tank thread

P.J
    AVF Regular
    Landed 2 silo lite tanks today, no luck with them yet, sucked a few mouthfulls of juice that I didn't like, pulled apart, cleaned, dried, new juice and coil, burnt taste, meanwhile good clouds coming from my kraken, learning curve begins

Sent from my GT-N7105

Quote Originally Posted by P.J View Post
    Landed 2 silo lite tanks today, no luck with them yet, sucked a few mouthfulls of juice that I didn't like, pulled apart, cleaned, dried, new juice and coil, burnt taste, meanwhile good clouds coming from my kraken, learning curve begins

Sent from my GT-N7105
    As with all new gear. Ultrasonic- soak - ultrasonic - rinse. Now throw the silo coil to the sh#thouse install a BVC and you will not believe the vape. GL

AVF Regular

Sent from my GT-N7105
    I had no problems.
    Maybe you didn't adjust the airflow, this is important.
    Use the highest settings, let the air get in.
    Unscrew the base, make sure the coil's screwed in all the way into the base.
    Turn the tank drip tip down, with the glass at the top.
    Fill it up to where you can see the level.
    Screw the base back on.
    Suck some juice into the coil, leave it for 10 mins, try little vapes to be sure the juice is in the coil.
    Adjust the airflow to where you like it.
    Go for it.
    The only time I had a burnt taste, was when I had the volts and watts to high.
    Check the airflow is open on the base.

AVF Regular
    My first tank gurgled a bit but that was more of a case of some idiot seeing that beautiful big air hole and trying to lung hit it. Trying to drag too hard will pull more juice through it than the coil can burn.
    disley likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular

Sent from my GT-N7105
    I saw those Silo Lite tanks and as they take the normal BVC coils that fit like a ET-S or Nova-S, I was a bit reluctant as i thought it'd be more like a mini naut
    I may still pick one up and see how they go, I mean the new BVC coils in the ET-S are still a good vape
    MrGruffy likes this.

P.J
    AVF Regular
    Got it working now with the stock coil and the 2 packs of bvc coils arrived today so with do a run with them

Sent from my GT-N7105
    disley likes this.

P.J
    AVF Regular
    I was trying to do lung hits with it and hadn't left it long enough to soak in the high vg juice

Sent from my GT-N7105
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    so who sells a silo locally?
    Must buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Must buy one.
    House of vape

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Must buy one.
    Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape

best 5-6ml good looking naut steroid killer tank you will ever own with BVC coil installed it just works and does a great job. I have 3 currently for 3 of my juice rotations.

Silo tank 1.
    Custards last stand

Silo tank 2.
    Doodle

Silo tank 3.
    Peanut butter cookie reloaded.

All silos are used on my vapershark rDNA at 13-15 watts on the second biggest air hole. the hole just before the big slit one..

Do note that "condensation" and gurgling can sometimes occur like others have said if you wack it on the largest air slit and try lung hits. To much air passes over the BVC coils causing to much vacuum, which then results in moisture and juice sometimes spitting into your mouth. Its not a lung hit device but its close. But i will choose flavour anytime over a lung hit. sill with the second largest hole it chucks out the vaper, which satisfies me more than enough.
    Last edited by Jas; 01-10-14 at 11:50 PM.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast